Portal Chips

WES_HoundDog

I keep getting them.   What are they for?

They're for the Beautiful Game event. Make sure to check the Armory to collect your rewards.

• Like 2

I get Beautiful game tokens for a daily mission one per day.    I use those tokens to pick a team to win.       The Portal Chips i seem to get when i log in.   It is blue with a whale tail on it.   I don't see this currency spendable anywhere.

9 minutes ago, WES_HoundDog said:

I get Beautiful game tokens for a daily mission one per day.    I use those tokens to pick a team to win.       The Portal Chips i seem to get when i log in.   It is blue with a whale tail on it.   I don't see this currency spendable anywhere.

One portal chip is awarded (perhaps manually by WG staff according to match results) if you make a correct guess on the outcomes of Euro 2024 matches, and in turn automatically fill one gauge in the "Beautiful Game" reward track/chain.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, WES_HoundDog said:

I think the portal chips are just something WG had coded already from the web based map/puzzle games.  They used those to enable the prize chain in the Armory.  You don't "spend" them, they convert directly to the prize chain in Armory->Beautiful Game the way @Project45_Opytny said.

• Like 1

Glad I read this thread.

I just logged in and got a super container and 5 green boosters.

When I checked the events (or whatever its called) tab I see - 2 portal chips awarded and -2 chips for the container and boosters.

Had no idea what was going on!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Project45_Opytny said:

One portal chip is awarded (perhaps manually by WG staff according to match results) if you make a correct guess on the outcomes of Euro 2024 matches, and in turn automatically fill one gauge in the "Beautiful Game" reward track/chain.

Ah ok.    It not actually something you spend but something WG uses to give you an extra reward on the B-Game event.  Odd, but i suppose understandable.

• Like 1