Military Month Contributor Flag

Gillhunter

Just wondering how many members have the Military Month Contributor Flag that you could get for competing a series of missions in May of 2016. As far as I know it's the only flag ever awarded that gives economic benefits, a mistake that WOWs never made again. 😄

I fly it on all my ships.PCEE025_Military_Month_Contributor_Flag.png.6850e8f351e811845e7c78125e85cad8.png

• Like 4

Posted (edited)

I have it, and used to use it on all of my ships because of that economic boost. Since they were separated, it’s been replaced with my volunteer program flags. 

Edited by MidnightPhoenix07

2 hours ago, Gillhunter said:

Just wondering how many members have the Military Month Contributor Flag that you could get for competing a series of missions in May of 2016. As far as I know it's the only flag ever awarded that gives economic benefits, a mistake that WOWs never made again. 😄

I fly it on all my ships.PCEE025_Military_Month_Contributor_Flag.png.6850e8f351e811845e7c78125e85cad8.png

I have it, I used to fly it on all ships but since the economic bonus was removed I only fly it on American ships.

27 minutes ago, CFagan_1987 said:

I have it, I used to fly it on all ships but since the economic bonus was removed I only fly it on American ships.

Excellent idea. I think I'll do the same.

• Like 1

Yup but it's useless now as the benefit it gave is now baked in.

As far as I know it's the only flag ever awarded that gives economic benefits. 😄

It was the second. Alpha tester was the first.

• Like 1

I have it and it did used to be the second or only flag flying on my ships.

Since the benefit is gone, it has vanished from the non-USN ships and remains on only a few of my USN ships.

• Like 1

Yep, I have it and used to fly it on every ship, every game.  It wasn't much of a bonus, but I'm sure over the years it added up.

Now I have the bonus baked in to every ship and don't even have to fly it.

I have it and I proudly fly it on every ship to show my hard earned colors, and to show I put in the time and display my seniority.

I expect everyone to follow my orders and Respect My Authoritah! 😀

• Haha 1

It's on all my ships still, I don't care for many other flag designs. 

I could have gotten this pennant when it had the bonus but did not. I'm a traditionalist so I would have only flown it on a US ship. I have the alpha flag so I flew that instead - now, ofc, it only flies on the Iwaki Aplha 😁.

i have it and it was on all my ships back when it had the bonuses, now i mostly use it on US ships (but not all of them either).