Long queue times getting longer

Daniel_Allan_Clark

Waiting now over 5 minutes to get a tier 10 game...

...on a holiday.

7v7 queue dump.

No problems with population...

Sigh.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

No problem on the European server. Also T10 (CV) and right in. 

Edited by OT2_2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, OT2_2 said:

No problem on the European server. Also T10 (CV) and right in. 

Yes, what I'm seeing is increasingly longer queue times on NA.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Daniel_Allan_Clark said:

Yes, what I'm seeing is increasingly longer queue times on NA.

Granted I'm playing very sparsely these days, but I'm surprised how active T5 is, very few bot matches and then usualy just 1-2 bots.  

Also remember summer always sees a sharp decrease of playing time for WoWS. 

• Like 1

There is a fair share of bot matches at T5 on EU and an unusual amount of up tiering. [About 13k on server.] 

I'm 2 for 7 on the afternoon and that is no good. To-day is twitch day so I will take a break for a few hours and try again to-morrow.

31 minutes ago, ArIskandir said:

Granted I'm playing very sparsely these days, but I'm surprised how active T5 is, very few bot matches and then usualy just 1-2 bots.  

Also remember summer always sees a sharp decrease of playing time for WoWS. 

I've had a bot in every tier 5 match I've played in the last two months...and I'm currently grinding several tier 5 ships from the newer lines.

15 minutes ago, Daniel_Allan_Clark said:

I've had a bot in every tier 5 match I've played in the last two months...and I'm currently grinding several tier 5 ships from the newer lines.

I tend to play mostly prime time... over 60% of my matches are full human with Q times under a minute. 

1 minute ago, ArIskandir said:

I tend to play mostly prime time... over 60% of my matches are full human with Q times under a minute. 

I play mostly weekday evenings after 9pm Eastern...which is still prime time for much of NA.

Saturdays some during the day, Sunday during the afternoon...

Still seeing bots in every tier 5 match for the last two months.

It's hard to persuade me away from what I am seeing with my own eyes.

2 hours ago, Daniel_Allan_Clark said:

They're around the barbeque grill. LOL

3 minutes ago, Frostbow said:

They're around the barbeque grill. LOL

I'm heading to the pool. 🙂

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Daniel_Allan_Clark said:

Waiting now over 5 minutes to get a tier 10 game...

...on a holiday.

7v7 queue dump.

Sigh.

Really? 

This was posted at 9AM Eastern (6AM Pacific) on a US federal holiday. OP queued up in an Aircraft Carrier, an unpopular class that the matchmaker must mirror-match. As a long-time carrier-player, they should know that the matchmaker will queue-dump after 5 minutes, which is why it is considered best practice (and good manners) to re-queue before the 5 minute mark is reached. This is an entirely predictable, self-inflicted result. 

We shouldn't be surprised as players that Wargaming doesn't take us seriously when mickey-mouse complaints like these populate our forums. 

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.fbec7431949873f5eaf6df1a0e14d61b.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Bored 1

25 minutes ago, torino2dc said:

Really? 

This was posted at 9AM Eastern (6AM Pacific) on a US federal holiday. OP queued up in an Aircraft Carrier, an unpopular class that the matchmaker must mirror-match. As a long-time carrier-player, they should know that the matchmaker will queue-dump after 5 minutes, which is why it is considered best practice (and good manners) to re-queue before the 5 minute mark is reached. This is an entirely predictable, self-inflicted result. 

We shouldn't be surprised as players that Wargaming doesn't take us seriously when mickey-mouse complaints like these populate our forums. 

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.fbec7431949873f5eaf6df1a0e14d61b.png

Where does WG promote re-queue at five minutes?

Why are you unhappy at a customer sharing feedback on how the game is or is not working?

Relax, mate. This isn't Discord. You don't have to protect the egos of WG senior leadership.

Blaming the customer is generally frowned upon out in the real world.

As for this being 'self-inflicted'...not at all.

This is the first holiday like this where I've had this problem at tier 10. It's indicative of what I am observing this year on the NA server. Playing population is dropping and creating situations where the WG designed and WG run matchmaker is struggling.

The solutions to these events are all on WG to impact and change. I, as the customer, can do nothing to make that beneficial change happen but raise the issue.

So.

I'm going to raise the issue.

• Thanks 1