The Somme missions for subs made me appreciate the I-56.

Aragathor

I hate subs. With all my heart. But six boxes of collection elements is six boxes.

Having "received" the I-56 from a box last year I decided to set it up, after I remembered how ridiculous the unguided torps were (35s reload on 6 separate tubes).

And from then on it was straight sailing for the boxes in coop, while my clanmates were fighting an uphill battle in randoms.

I still hate the subs, but at least now I have one, I can use in coop to get missions done.

• Like 1

It's just a tool, like everything else in the game. Pick it up as you need it, put it away when the job is done.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Aragathor said:

I hate subs. With all my heart. But six boxes of collection elements is six boxes.

Having "received" the I-56 from a box last year I decided to set it up, after I remembered how ridiculous the unguided torps were (35s reload on 6 separate tubes).

And from then on it was straight sailing for the boxes in coop, while my clanmates were fighting an uphill battle in randoms.

I still hate the subs, but at least now I have one, I can use in coop to get missions done.

image_2023-08-15_105643113.thumb.png.83ae1e2ced8c00ed415008f9cb097139.png

20230815220932_1.thumb.jpg.bb20cca7f3cb3c609f5a25ba7b6967b6.jpg

I am loosing my mind with the sub 90k flooding dmg mission!

I refuse to play subs in Random, I can bully bots but wont inflict this suffering on fellow players.

5 Coop battles with only 1 BB.... I'm guessing all the BBs are in Random.

*edit

It seems the image is meant for Ants, but I did 93 flooding dmg with 4 floodings.

Edited by Fatal_Ramses

My advice for coop, always remove the target lock when torping. This will make the bot eat the torp.

Try using ships with long range and good damage on the torps.

24 minutes ago, Aragathor said:

My advice for coop, always remove the target lock when torping. This will make the bot eat the torp.

Try using ships with long range and good damage on the torps.

I have no problem hitting the targets, I'm just unlucky with floods.

I can force them to DCP but then the DD behinds just joinks the kill.

I cant farm flooding 😕

*edit

I dive under enemy subs and DDs but I have the bad luck of spawning with friendly Mogadors, Marceus and Benhams that make short work of the obstacles I leave them.

I just got the 60 flooding ribbons before getting 90k flooding dmg. Still over 20k to go. HATE THIS.

*edit edit

I just detonated  a 47k Tirpitz and got a permanent flood out of it.....

Edited by Fatal_Ramses