Dasha is leaving us , but with a deal. 10pt captains are 1500 doubloons, get a Dasha for 750 wit the coupon.

Subtle_Octavian

Now my Monaghan speaks in Russian, sure to confuse everyone on the team. 

Bye Dasha!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Already have Dutch and French Dasha from the events. 

I'll buy Pan-Eu and maybe Italian, since those commanders are more rare

• Like 1

I didn't have a Dasha so I got the Russian Dasha.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gaelic_knight said:

bye Dasha who ever you are you wont be missed 

Used to be the presenter in official World of Warship videos that many players Simped over. Including me, lol.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Is it bad that the only reason I am even considering getting a Dasha is for a 10 point captain for 750 dubs?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, _KlRlTO_ said:

Is it bad that the only reason I am even considering getting a Dasha is for a 10 point captain for 750 dubs?

No, it's not "bad" or "evil".  More like a "bargain".  Everyone has their personal criteria.

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, Colonel Potter said:

Used to be the presenter in official World of Warship videos that many players Simped over. Including me, lol.

At one point, WG had her on for an "ask me anything" session, thus enabling her horde of loyal simps to interact with her in real time.

My question was "Is Captain Bad Advice image.png.b9add4f266f5c84672d8a82d8360f85e.png your secret boyfriend?" For whatever reason, the panel accepted it.

After having the question translated and explained to her, her answer was an emphatic yes. 😈

Sorry, guys, she's taken. 😋

Edited by Ensign Cthulhu
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

8 hours ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

No, it's not "bad" or "evil".  More like a "bargain".  Everyone has their personal criteria.

but unlike many others, she has no "special skills" like many other commanders. (at least game wise)

Posted (edited)
22 hours ago, Colonel Potter said:

i know who she is i was being sarcastic . 

i had no time for her  

Edited by Gaelic_knight

3 hours ago, S7CentNickel said:

but unlike many others, she has no "special skills" like many other commanders. (at least game wise)

Well, I think her talents include knowing how to hold a set of "paddles" competently, among other party tricks.  🙂 

Pin-Up in the Navy: World of Warships Musical

15 hours ago, S7CentNickel said:

This is true, and at full price she is therefore less of a bargain than some of the other 10 point doubloon captains who are on sale alongside her. For example:

image.thumb.png.b96eddcfc1d980102b809928acd5a67c.png

image.thumb.png.48f6bb44a8f17c07428d8612ba4831b5.png

image.thumb.png.039ca6ccee3c06de7a030164b22eeba9.png

That being said, there are some historical commanders for sale who do not have special skills, e.g.:

image.thumb.png.348d0f225438bf1d5c65ea904b73ee93.png

image.thumb.png.fa140e9c64882e87f36873208c0e9048.png

However, a beginner seeking to fill their roster in nations which do not have seasoned commanders for doubloon sale could do a lot worse than avail themselves of one or two Dashas at this price. Creating a 10 point commander directly into a ship costs 1500 dubs anyway, although in that case you get the added advantage of not having to retrain them. 

• Like 2

With the token event going on now, it is possible to get up to two 10-point captains for zero doubloons. I have John Doe, so for me it is one captain available

Still for zero doubloons.

My 1757 doubloons are stying put.

Posted (edited)
58 minutes ago, Utt_Bugglier said:

With the token event going on now, it is possible to get up to two 10-point captains for zero doubloons.

But they're both US captains, and useless on non-US ships. And believe it or not, there are actually people in the NA server who drive something other than American ships (shocking, I know!!) 😋

For sure I agree completely that this is a very good offer (you'd normally have to spend coal and dubs) and that everyone who can get 300 Independence tokens together and who doesn't already have both Doe brothers should very definitely splurge them on the Doe brothers before ANYTHING ELSE, and then they should get coal captains who have special skills and then doubloon captains who have special skills, and only then should they go for the normie captains or the Dashas.

But if the ships you have are in nations for which an Armory captain with special skills is not available, and a Dasha is, this is the cheapest way to get two 10 point doubloon captains for as long as they last.

Edited by Ensign Cthulhu
  • Like 2

46 minutes ago, Ensign Cthulhu said:

But if the ships you have are in nations for which an Armory captain with special skills is not available, and a Dasha is, this is the cheapest way to get two 10 point doubloon captains for as long as they last.

The 1.6M ECXP I have lying around sez there is a cheaper way to get 10-point captains for other nations, at least nine. With the plethora of unemployed 6-point and 3-point captains roaming the streets for all the nations I have, and captains from 3-9 points in various backwater boats, I can probably mint well over a dozen.

I’ve never bought a 1500-doubloon captain, and don’t plan on getting any for 750, either.