When does Wisconsin Dockyard close?

S7CentNickel

Posted (edited)

Still debating on whether to spend a few dubs on picking up the last couple of phases that I didn't complete.  I checked the article but it doesn't say (or I missed it) when this option goes away.  Anybody know when update 13.5 ends?  Thanks in advance! 

Edited by S7CentNickel

28 minutes ago, S7CentNickel said:

Still debating on whether to spend a few dubs on picking up the last couple of phases that I didn't complete.  I checked the article but it doesn't say (or I missed it) when this option goes away.  Anybody know?  Thanks in advance!

EVENT RULES
The shipbuilding process consists of 30 phases, and 28 of them can be progressed through by completing Dockyard combat missions. These missions will be available from the start of Update 13.3 until the end of Update 13.4. The Dockyard will remain available in the Port until the release of Update 13.6.

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/general-news/naval-base-dockyard-wisconsin/

When does 13.5 end? Easy to look it up yourself - go to your event pass tab - it tells you there how many days to go. Itt will be Thursday morning 7:00 am next week (my time zone is Australia). NA updates first so it's Wednesday evening for you ???

• Like 1

the sooner the better  , its been around for far to long since the second week