New T9 Premium US Destroyer USS Johnston

OldSchoolGaming_Youtube

3 hours ago, desmo_2 said:

Let's not forget Omaha, Marblehead, Marblehead Lima, Rattlehead, and Murmansk.  And I still may be forgetting another Omaha sister.

Omaha has a different set of stats from Marblehead/Marblehead Lima/Rattlehead (a true clone group), and these in turn differ from Murmansk.

In Omaha's case, she has an extra set of torpedo tubes on each side.

The differences between the three groups then hang on gun ballistics, torpedo range and reload, and some consumables. 

Those are all of them, though. Omaha got a T5 camo and perma econ boost in a Christmas event a few years back, so your mind might have been wondering if that was another premium Omaha, but it wasn't. 

Now that USS Johnston is added to the game, i hope one day we see HMS Glowworm too. That little destroyer put up just as much of a heroic fight against a superior force as the Johnston did. She deserves to be in the game too.

1945-painting-of-hms-glowworms-fatal-encounter-with-german-v0-3hkwxyypy2ib1.thumb.webp.24fd8b9384f05dca9b672a5a15e2994a.webp

• Like 6

Posted (edited)

The only way I can find to buy Johnston is with the "Admiral pack" for $135.

That is just stupid.  Where is the stand alone purchase option?

*Edit - found it in the online premium shop for $83.20.

Nope.

Edited by desmo_2

11 hours ago, KJ82 said:

Now that USS Johnston is added to the game, i hope one day we see HMS Glowworm too. That little destroyer put up just as much of a heroic fight against a superior force as the Johnston did. She deserves to be in the game too.

1945-painting-of-hms-glowworms-fatal-encounter-with-german-v0-3hkwxyypy2ib1.thumb.webp.24fd8b9384f05dca9b672a5a15e2994a.webp

"... Sinking, burning, her fragile hull ripped by 8-inch shells, Glowworm painfully altered course toward Hipper. Roope turned to his helmsman on the battered bridge and calmly said, “Ram her.”  ..."
https://warfarehistorynetwork.com/article/famous-navy-ships-the-hms-glowworm/ 

20 minutes ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

Roope turned to his helmsman on the battered bridge and calmly said, “Ram her.”

Balls so huge that his opponent's testimony helped get him a posthumous VC.

• Like 2