The Beautiful Game (Ongoing)

Arcus_Aesopi

Looks like I got 3 this round, I'm one away from the bonus package, 

• Like 2

Have they not added the points for the second round yet?  I have 7 picks right (unfortunately missed getting teams picked in the first 2 games) and only 5 points so far.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bomont said:

Have they not added the points for the second round yet?  I have 7 picks right (unfortunately missed getting teams picked in the first 2 games) and only 5 points so far.

You claim the prize the following day (after the match and after the daily reset) from the Beautiful Game section of the Armory in game.  You also get the daily token (allowing you to make one game pick per token) if and when you've completed the daily mission (500 BXP accumulated).

Check in the morning 🙂 and good luck.

• Like 1

Hi all,

Two recent misses... 3 in total...

image.thumb.png.a9b7ae7df17fa3565790691504a53324.png

I really thought Germany would win Spain and Switzerland would win England...

So... 3 misses in total thus far... 😞

Leo "Apolllo11"

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Leo_Apollo11 said:

Hi all,

Leo "Apolllo11"

I only missed Spain in QF, however I dont have all the prizes awarded yet for some reason, guess they ll come later I should have the T5 prem crate today...

So far only for me misses were SWI-ITA and SPA-GER

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Yedwy said:

I only missed Spain in QF, however I dont have all the prizes awarded yet for some reason, guess they ll come later I should have the T5 prem crate today...

Same here, I haven't gotten the Tier V container yet either... I will go to sleep and see if it comes later on in the AM.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

I went 6 out of 8 on the first round and (amazingly) went 4 for 4 over the quarter finals. I though, like that noted above, have not gotten all of my awards (only 3 so far for the quarterfinals). I did get the award for the first match yesterday, but oddly not for the second match, which will hopefully show up later this morning.

I picked Spain and England for the semis and will likely go with Spain for the finals, all things being equal...

Good luck everyone....

Update - My last award showed up at 6:30 am EDT...

Edited by djc_499
Update timing of receipt of last award
  • Like 3

I got my T5 crate this evening. 6 million credits. Only missed 2 games so far. I picked Italy over Switzerland, and I picked Germany over Spain. Hopefully I can guess the last 3 winners, not that I need the credits (I have all the ships in the crates).

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

From my T5 and T6 crates.  Would've preferred CLs/CAs, but I'll take'em.

image.thumb.png.37532adbce41aea34cdf5ae1590fe884.png

image.thumb.png.23103f1b6a9f211c2c698b212b395750.png

Edited by Slammer58
  • Like 8

1 hour ago, Slammer58 said:

From my T5 and T6 crates.  Would've preferred CLs/CAs, but I'll take'em.

image.thumb.png.37532adbce41aea34cdf5ae1590fe884.png

The Agincourt is fun at that tier.

Less fun if there is a CV and he focuses on you (no AA)

• Like 6

Posted (edited)

Agincourt is great pull! 

I got 2 more tokens this morning so got my bonus package and T5 crate. (I have all the T5 ships so may just have to keep the crate in my inventory until they add more) 

Leaning Spain and England for this round, what are the odd makers saying? 

Edited by GandalfTehGray
  • Like 4

8 minutes ago, GandalfTehGray said:

Agincourt is great pull! 

I got 2 more tokens this morning so got my bonus package and T5 crate. 

Leaning Spain and England for this round, what are the odd makers saying? 

The early odds were for Spain and England to make it to the final, however I would wait a couple days for the "recalculations" after the weekend results before going with it.   I still have to earn another token to do both picks (and another for the final) so no hurry.  I'll post what I find in a couple days, but I still affirm that I know nothing about it 🙂

I'm still trying to figure out if I SAVE the Tier 5 crate, will I get a future ship?  In the naval community tab of the Armory it lists the ships for the Tier 5 crate and I have them all (from Santa Crates mostly).  Please opine...

Fair winds and following seas!

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Slammer58 said:

From my T5 and T6 crates.  Would've preferred CLs/CAs, but I'll take'em...

The 1st premium I ever bought and one of the most unique ships in the game. Both of them historical. That is one good drop, imho ✌️

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Yedwy said:

Same

8 hours ago, Leo_Apollo11 said:

Hi all,

Leo "Apolllo11"

Same situation, miss Italia, Austria, and Germany, I am not sure which to choice  in semi final, everyone can win

Screenshot (4302).png

• Like 3

Hi all,

I chose:

image.thumb.png.bf0bd5ab4954b148a3ce01af5f4c177d.png

Leo "Apollo11"

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Arcus_Aesopi said:

The early odds were for Spain and England to make it to the final, however I would wait a couple days for the "recalculations" after the weekend results before going with it.   I still have to earn another token to do both picks (and another for the final) so no hurry.  I'll post what I find in a couple days, but I still affirm that I know nothing about it 🙂

I'm still trying to figure out if I SAVE the Tier 5 crate, will I get a future ship?  In the naval community tab of the Armory it lists the ships for the Tier 5 crate and I have them all (from Santa Crates mostly).  Please opine...

Fair winds and following seas!

I will save the crates, I think they are decided on opening. i am in the same boat - no crate can give me a ship so I wait. 

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Ok the Genova is a trash ship, the 20 second reload is AWFUL WHAT IS THIS THING

Edited by Schnitchelkid01_
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Schnitchelkid01_ said:

Screenshot(199).thumb.png.f81ab7929b26dbeb26bbb70d7b5788bb.png

Just opened my Tier V container and got a Genova as well.

To add insult to injury the Tier VI container was a Jurua - and if I'd wanted that ship I just needed to buy the battle pass.

Hopefully, if I get a Tier VII container I might get something really good...

Edited by Torten
  • Like 4

I figured I would be getting this ship....

Euro 2025 Tier V.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I thought for sure that I'd end up getting the KK.  

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
35 minutes ago, djc_499 said:

Euro 2025 Tier V.jpg

It could be a lot worse, you could have gotten Mikoyan.

Edited by UnrepentantSinner
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

38 minutes ago, djc_499 said:

Euro 2025 Tier V.jpg

I predict I get the Marblehead Lima ... the only Tier 5's I don't have are the Marblehead Lima, Agincourt, Rio, Exeter, and the Yahagi. I feel it's going to be the Marblehead Lima which I don't particularly want as I already have the Marblehead ... I'd rather something different. I could buy the Rio via coal but I feel that would just increase the odds of getting the Marblehead Lima LOL

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, CFagan_1987 said:

I predict I get the Marblehead Lima ... the only Tier 5's I don't have are the Marblehead Lima, Agincourt, Rio, Exeter, and the Yahagi. I feel it's going to be the Marblehead Lima which I don't particularly want as I already have the Marblehead ... I'd rather something different. I could buy the Rio via coal but I feel that would just increase the odds of getting the Marblehead Lima LOL

I was in a similiar situation a while back and to my surprise i got the Agincourt, so don't give up hope yet.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, UnrepentantSinner said:

I was in a similiar situation a while back and to my surprise i got the Agincourt, so don't give up hope yet.

Fun little ship she is strong brawler with those secondary's and 15 guns do you like her? I start every session with the Agincourt first I love that ship!

Edited by clammboy
  • Like 1