Is it really so important ? 🙂 

• Like 2

Hi all,

7 minutes ago, Silence_CN said:

Have you seen rewards? 🙂

Leo "Apollo11"

• Like 1

Done all my bets except for the Great Britain/ Switzerland game, still undecided who to pick. 

• Like 1

Well, Spain beat Germany in Extra time (an additional period...) and before penalty shootouts...  So I guess these games can go on for over 2 hours before a decision is forced 🙂

It was a 1-1 draw after regulation, which is pretty much what the predictors said.

Now on to France and Portugal...  also expected to be a very log slog - and a draw in regulation!  They're in the second half already at 0-0.  The drama critics are pleased at this point as the acting is excellent although unproductive...  😄 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Silence_CN said:

Of course. Free 0s and 1s are at stake!  🫣

• Haha 2

The so-called beautiful game is like a "twilight' movie.

In most games, everybody runs around for 90min and nobody scores.

• Like 6
  • Haha 3

56 minutes ago, Musket22 said:

The so-called beautiful game is like a "twilight' movie.

In most games, everybody runs around for 90min and nobody scores.

I think they're trying to prove it to you... almost 2 hours in the France v Portugal game and nobody scores... 🙂

about 3 minutes to penalty shootout after 30 minutes of extra time!

• Like 1

France in the shootout at the end.   5-3 on goal kicks!

That part was fun!

Well I almost picked Germany [home field advantage] and I wasn't sure on Portugal.

But I'll be getting premium time to-morrow!

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I'm surprised Germany lost in such dramatic fashion: I was expecting either a clear win by Spain, or that the hosts would win in extra time or on penalties. Endurance, German strength, bla bla bla.

Likewise, it's odd that Portugal lost on penalties, what with their goalie saving all three against Slovakia and the shootout being in front of their supporters...

Luckily I picked right both times, but it was so close I can't really take any credit.

Edited by tocqueville8
  • Like 3

So, 2 for 2 today 🤗 so I'll be in range of the first Premium Ship container...and just realized I have none of those ships (Texas, Oct Rev, Krispy Kreme) in my port.  Guess I'll end up with the KK, which might not be too bad since I'm a Cruiser main.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Leo_Apollo11 said:

Hi all,

Oh darn... Germany lost... my 2nd wrong prediction... 😞

Leo "Apollo11"

same here, I picked Germany to win but they failed me. Its ok though I still get 7 days of premium time

• Like 2

I'm 10 out of 12 picks (so far)... Mostly following the money lines. 

Got the in game premium time reward and future wins are for ship crates from WG.  This is a fun promotion so far with the added benefit of following the Euro championship to which I've never paid any attention.

Saturday Matches:

England over Switzerland is the money line.

Netherlands over Turkey is the money line, but things have tightened up since yesterday.  Maybe we'll have four games end regulation in a draw?  That would bolster @Musket22's twilight comparison. 😎 

Good luck all!

• Like 2

9/10 so far so still hope for a few shipcontainers, but now the games are so evenly matched so it just a coin toss and luck

• Like 2

England! 5-3 on penalty kicks after a 2 hour 1-1 Draw.  The American Stereotype of European Football lives on!  That's 3 draws in regulation so far in the Quarterfinals.

Turkey is up by 1-0 over Netherlands early in the match, so the potential upset is brewing... and maybe even a game decided in regulation time?

I'm 10-12 on the contest so far and into the first ship box in the prize chain!  Hope everyone is doing well in their picks!

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

current score is Netherlands 2, Turkey 1.  I think that's the final score.

Edited by Slammer58
  • Like 3

Posted (edited)

And Netherlands wins on an own goal during a Türkiye defensive effort! 

Both good picks today so now actually 10/12 for the picks so far (I was a bit premature earlier)

Stayed Netherlands 2 and Türkiye 1 as reported by @Slammer58 

🙂 

Edited by Arcus_Aesopi
Correction
  • Like 2

10/12 missed England but 3/4 in the quarters are quite OK. Now there will be coin toss x3 more or less. Hope I can get at least something of the last 3 games. 

• Like 2

Wow that is lucky. A T8 booster and a T5 ship tomorrow.

The next three picks are going to be a little difficult but my friend thinks alot of Spain.

• Like 3

Unfortunately I got the Leipzig match wrong, Austria-Turkey. At least tomorrow I'll get my Tier 6 container, which is probably going to have...

Spoiler

Screenshot(3504).thumb.png.1367323ee08b01e31c8768af1a7acf4b.png

*cue the X-Files theme*

• Like 2

1 hour ago, tocqueville8 said:

Unfortunately I got the Leipzig match wrong, Austria-Turkey. At least tomorrow I'll get my Tier 6 container, which is probably going to have...

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot(3504).thumb.png.1367323ee08b01e31c8768af1a7acf4b.png

*cue the X-Files theme*

I'd be thrilled to get Leipzig given that she was recently announced as worth three stages on the next dockyard.

• Like 4

Posted (edited)

10/12 from guessing and not knowing shit about soccer, I get a Tier V ship which is really, really neat! I honestly just hope I get to the Tier VI or VII container, I would be shocked if I make it to the Tier VIII container

Edited by Schnitchelkid01_
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, thornzero said:

Wow that is lucky. A T8 booster and a T5 ship tomorrow.

The next three picks are going to be a little difficult but my friend thinks alot of Spain.

I guessed against Spain in favor of Germany last time... I am not making that mistake twice

• Like 3

I guess I will get the Rio to ensure I don't get a coal ship in that container

• Like 4