WG givith and WG taketh away

SoshiSone

A few days ago I complained about WG giving me three (eventually FOUR) T10 matches in a row as I was playing my T8 round of ships.  I'll refer to this as the WG "taketh away".  To be fair, sometimes, they givith the other way.  The other day I started my night with THREE top tier T8 matches in a row.  Feels good to be the alpha dog sometimes:

NewBitmapImage2.jpg.c7c6ce075b6fac13ff61b837f730b0c0.jpg

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, SoshiSone said:

A few days ago I complained about WG giving me three (eventually FOUR) T10 matches in a row as I was playing my T8 round of ships.  I'll refer to this as the WG "taketh away".  To be fair, sometimes, they givith the other way.  The other day I started my night with THREE top tier T8 matches in a row.  Feels good to be the alpha dog sometimes:

Been sailing my U-69 for the past several games (last night, and today).
Last night I was up-tiered and facing Tier-8 opponents.
The Matchmaker must think I am bad-aft, eh?  🙂 

26 minutes ago, SoshiSone said:

The other day I started my night with THREE top tier T8 matches in a row.

Wow, that's Indeed a very rare thing. 

4 hours ago, SoshiSone said:

My experience in playing T8 on EU is that the earlier you play will get more T8 games, the later you play you only get T10 MM.