SEATRIALFLORIDA135

coco

SEATRIALFLORIDA135 -  Florida ship rental

from

• Thanks 8

Code activated. Thank you very much!

• Like 1

What happens if one already has a Florida?

2 hours ago, aleksi111 said:

What happens if one already has a Florida?

As far as I can tell, nothing. I have Florida, but the code didn't give me anything extra, not even the missions.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, aleksi111 said:

Lame

Yes, but Florida is one of the D-Day eligible ships.  Might be better than others for those who don't have better (Atlanta or WV44)  🙂  And it has some speed compared to the usual US BB offerings!

I haven't tried her yet in the scenario, however she matches up well on secondary count and very well on speed with WV44.  Secondaries are 1km short of WV's range and accuracy might not be up to snuff, but a worthwhile credit and xp generator... way better than La Gahwhatisthatthere freebie.

Fair winds and following seas.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, aleksi111 said:

Lame

Nobody is forcing you to use the code. If you don't like it, don't use it. :classic_ninja:

• Like 2

Did anyone actually receive the rental ship? I got the code activated message, but it didn't show up in the game.

4 hours ago, MaxxyNL said:

Nobody is forcing you to use the code. If you don't like it, don't use it. :classic_ninja:

Indeed, and I didn't do such a thing.

I suspect you read my commet wrong to bother commet on it, so let me clarify:

By "Lame" I didn't mean I expexted some compensation mission worth 2,500 doubloons as with Premium + Premium B duo.

What I would have Hoped for was for small token gesture for those with the ship, such as -idk- 15,000 silver like with any other dublicate compensation with patches.

Small gestures are worth alot in how friendly or callous we appear to one another.

No need for passive-agression

• Like 4