Pictures of upcoming Star Trek skins for WoW ships

VedranSeawolf359

3 hours ago, VedranSeawolf359 said:

but there it need much more details to be good and bigger warp engines 

I think the devs are going to great lengths to keep the profiles of the models relatively similar. These types of camos don’t change a ship’s hitbox, so any large protrusions would cause issues where players are watching shells hit and pass right through with no effect, or horizontal protrusions would lack collision physics, etc. I suspect this is the main reason the nacelles on both the Enterprise and Gneisenau camos are so undersized relative to the hull vs. their inspiration.

Edited by Nevermore135
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Nevermore135 said:

Does the space shuttle camo for Vermont count?

Not really, inasmuch it is an homage to a class of actual human spacecraft which physically existed and made multiple trips to space. 

3 hours ago, VedranSeawolf359 said:

Hybrid CV ship like Kearsarge will best represent Star Trek Enterprise if we insist that we must go with CV as Enterprise because it have firepower and (shuttles aircraft's) but it should be switched to torpedo aircrafts

Such as the Ise?  🙂 

3 hours ago, Nevermore135 said:

I think the devs are going to great lengths to keep the profiles of the models relatively similar. These types of camos don’t change a ship’s hitbox, so any large protrusions would cause issues where players are watching shells hit and pass right through with no effect, or horizontal protrusions would lack collision physics, etc. I suspect this is the main reason the nacelles on both the Enterprise and Gneisenau camos are so undersized relative to the hull vs. their inspiration.

Makes sense, to me.  ^^^^

11 hours ago, VedranSeawolf359 said:

Seems this is look of new Star Trek skins I not sure if I will buy it. It doesn't look too good for me.
+ Enterprise don't have red line on hull which beginning with Yellow Starfleet mark.

+Klingons ship don't have enough orange details and it's markings

WG miss class Romulans should be BB, Klingons Battlecruser, Vulcans CL or DD and Federation BB or CL

I hoped that Galaxy will be Massachusetts because in Trek most Starfleet ships is more warships then carriers yes it carry shuttles but these shuttles have very little combat value

need-to-verify-an-email-my-friend-got-from-wg-supposedly-v0-edyl9v8w1w7d1.webp

5zi6xGs.png

Vm1jzjC.png

JDlloaX.png

bR64umH.png

Picard Facepalm GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

7 hours ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

I remember playing Starfleet Command and having Klingon voice-overs that said, "Amazing.  You must have studied hard to become so incompetent!"
Personally, I thought they were entertaining.  🙂 

220px-Fleet_Cover.jpg

Yeah, I remember playing this.

Also had both Starfleet and Klingon Academy. Those had a bit of taunting gold when you failed.

• Like 2

I'm an original Star Trek guy my captain has to have hair it's a job requirement.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Lord_Slayer said:

Yeah, I remember playing this.

Also had both Starfleet and Klingon Academy. Those had a bit of taunting gold when you failed.

🙂

52 minutes ago, clammboy said:

I'm an original Star Trek guy my captain has to have hair it's a job requirement.

😄 

18 hours ago, Admiral_Karasu said:

Sillier than lobsters, statues and cathedral spires?

Frankly yes. The warhammer ships look like they are seaworthy. That ring however, and the shape it orbits, makes me think that can't be good. 

Reminds me of how in the actual 40k game Orks had remarkably functional looking planes while others had roughly what amounts to boxes with giant turbines and short stubby wings. Reason was, the ork planes were actually based on some MIG mode. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Itwastuesday said:

Frankly yes. The warhammer ships look like they are seaworthy. That ring however, and the shape it orbits, makes me think that can't be good. 

Reminds me of how in the actual 40k game Orks had remarkably functional looking planes while others had roughly what amounts to boxes with giant turbines and short stubby wings. Reason was, the ork planes were actually based on some MIG mode. 

Yes... but at least these Star Trek camos are based on ships, albeit spaceships but still.

13 minutes ago, Admiral_Karasu said:

Yes... but at least these Star Trek camos are based on ships, albeit spaceships but still.

Well a ship with a lot of ornaments might be tacky but can still function. A ship shaped like a barbell probably can't. 

The warhammer ships are writren as actually being seagoing vessels btw.

Edited by Itwastuesday

39 minutes ago, Itwastuesday said:

Well a ship with a lot of ornaments might be tacky but can still function. A ship shaped like a barbell probably can't. 

The warhammer ships are writren as actually being seagoing vessels btw.

Yes, well... I'm sure all these camos allow any ship function in WoWS the way they to function in WoWS. Not that I will be there to see this as I tend to hide any and all 'extraneous' camos.