Pictures of upcoming Star Trek skins for WoW ships

VedranSeawolf359

Seems this is look of new Star Trek skins I not sure if I will buy it. It doesn't look too good for me.
+ Enterprise don't have red line on hull which beginning with Yellow Starfleet mark.

+Klingons ship don't have enough orange details and it's markings

WG miss class Romulans should be BB, Klingons Battlecruser, Vulcans CL or DD and Federation BB or CL

I hoped that Galaxy will be Massachusetts because in Trek most Starfleet ships is more warships then carriers yes it carry shuttles but these shuttles have very little combat value

need-to-verify-an-email-my-friend-got-from-wg-supposedly-v0-edyl9v8w1w7d1.webp

5zi6xGs.png

Vm1jzjC.png

JDlloaX.png

bR64umH.png

Edited by VedranSeawolf359
  • Thanks 1

• VedranSeawolf359 changed the title to Pictures of upcoming Star Trek skins for WoW ships

Missed this post:

Wonder who will voice Spock.

They could have just as easily done a reskin on the USS Constellation for the USS Enterprise-torpedoes making photon torpedo sounds would be cool.Phasers for gun sounds.

If they managed to get Patrick Stewart and Denise Crosby for the voices that would be great,anyone have info yet ?.

Other skins are for T7 ships: Romulan Akatsuki,Vulcan Gneisenau and Klingon Fiji from what i have read.But i could be wrong.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Postponement of the Star Trek event

byJoby-Wednesday, June 26, 2024

WG have discovered an issue with the content that was planned for the upcoming Star Trek collaboration. In order to fix it, we are postponing the event and moving it to Update 13.6. I will change the dates on the 'Countdown Page' ASAP

WG apologise for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

• NA: 2024-07-10 13:00:00 UTC
  • Asia: 2024-07-10 22:00:00 UTC
  • EU: 2024-07-11 05:00:00 UTC

https://www.wows-gamer-blog.com/2024/06/postponement-of-star-trek-event.html

https://blog.worldofwarships.com/blog/543

Edited by Wolfswetpaws
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

Some players are getting emails concerning the ingame content with image revealls of that content.

I am fully aware of the postponment,Which is just a technical delay.

View this threas:

CDN media

Possibly merging all the threads would help ?

Edited by Chysagon
Merge the TNG threads please ?
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, Chysagon said:

Maybe... but they are kind of two separate topics although interrelated as things stand. Probably most who are interested in this already know about the postponement as well.

2 hours ago, Chysagon said:

2 hours ago, Admiral_Karasu said:

Maybe... but they are kind of two separate topics although interrelated as things stand. Probably most who are interested in this already know about the postponement as well.

Per the links I provided in an earlier post, two of the topics are the same, but they're in different forum categories (general discussion and game news).

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

Per the links I provided in an earlier post, two of the topics are the same, but they're in different forum categories (general discussion and game news).

I see, well I'll move this thread to the General, it seems the more appropriate section for it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1