A request for confirmation. Trouble with WOWS Numbers...

xamdam

If someone could kindly check my pages and confirm having the same issue I would appreciate it.

Enter "xamdam" (on NA). You should see a drop down with 3 in this order, top to bottom, "xamdam_sg", "xamdam", "xamdam".

The first two are alts I made on NA while still playing on the SEA / Asia server. During the great migration, I moved my main account (the third one) back to NA since I had started here with WOT in closed beta, but had moved it to SEA when that cluster came up since I live in Japan... 

My problem is, there's a bug that keeps the main account in a "Data Update in Progress" loop which makes it impossible to scroll down since it jumps directly back to the top of the page. I just want to make sure this happens with others and not only when I try to view it. I have already sent an email to the contact listed there but I wanted a second confirmation...

Here's a direct link to the problem profile... Any help would be appreciated.

https://na.wows-numbers.com/player/1037557552,xamdam/

30 minutes ago, xamdam said:

If someone could kindly check my pages and confirm having the same issue I would appreciate it.

Enter "xamdam" (on NA). You should see a drop down with 3 in this order, top to bottom, "xamdam_sg", "xamdam", "xamdam".

The first two are alts I made on NA while still playing on the SEA / Asia server. During the great migration, I moved my main account (the third one) back to NA since I had started here with WOT in closed beta, but had moved it to SEA when that cluster came up since I live in Japan... 

My problem is, there's a bug that keeps the main account in a "Data Update in Progress" loop which makes it impossible to scroll down since it jumps directly back to the top of the page. I just want to make sure this happens with others and not only when I try to view it. I have already sent an email to the contact listed there but I wanted a second confirmation...

Using the third name from the drop-down menu, I got a similar result to yours.  The page keeps updating and preventing normal viewing.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Updates do take a long period of time, and sometimes locks in that cycle.

Has been like that at least since the start of the weekend, maybe longer.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Utt_Bugglier said:

Updates do take a long period of time, and sometimes locks in that cycle.

Has been like that at least since the start of the weekend, maybe longer.

It’s been like that since I migrated from SEA a couple years ago. It’s probably stumped by the alt account with the same name.

I’m hoping they can fix it but I’m not keeping my fingers crossed… I’m not going to pay dubs for a name change on the alt account.

6 hours ago, xamdam said:

Yep doesnt work properly

• Thanks 1

Confirmed.

Never seen something like this before...

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Admiral_Karasu said:

Confirmed.

Never seen something like this before...

Yeah, pretty sure it got bugged by the migration.