Is the patch today the CV changes?

USMC2145

1 minute ago, thornzero said:

Glad AA is minor or I would have really gotten it wrong all this time. Cheers.

Adding to what I said, it is possible to use the "free look" feature while using the O key.

Example.  I have my guns pointed at a ship on my starboard side.  Planes approach from my port side.
I use the "free look" feature (by holding the right mouse button and swiveling my view to the port side) to briefly look to my port and hit the O key.  Once I've boosted my portside AA I can release the right-mouse-button and resume my view of the ship I'm targeting with my guns.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, thornzero said:

Can someone please explain something about AA?

There is the 'O' key and the 'apostrophe' key. I normally take that as 'O' for port and ''' for starboard but once in a while, if I press 'O' it activates on the starboard side instead of the port side and vice versa.

The reason I bring this up is @Wolfswetpaws has repeatedly mentioned the 'O' key but not the ''' key.

Cheers.

Just to clarify (as your actual enquiry went "whoosh" right over their heads)...

The tilde key "~" has the exact same effect as the "O" key...they just have one on each side of the keyboard (to give an option for right/left handed people...I guess...not sure exactly why there are 2 keys that do exactly the same thing...but there are)...

Either 1 will priority select whichever side of the ship you're on & nerf the other side.

• Thanks 1