Wisky not allowed on PTS???

Schnitchelkid01_

I have never gotten a Dockyard ship before getting the Wisconsin, but are they just not allowed to be played on the Public Test Server? I thought I'd try mode shuffle out with the Wisconsin but I cannot... Why does this happen? I am more curious than anything.

Screenshot(170).thumb.png.1725acdba4a7fcde44b53a58398fac95.png

Edited by Schnitchelkid01_

Dockyard ships earned on the PTS itself (before they are officially released/finalized) are never playable. My guess is some of the code from the previous rounds of the PTS that featured the dockyard that made Wisconsin unplayable got left in by mistake, because she can’t be taken into any battle type.

Edited by Nevermore135
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, Nevermore135 said:

Dockyard ships earned on the PTS itself (before they are officially released/finalized) are never playable. My guess is some of the code from the previous rounds of the PTS that featured the dockyard that made Wisconsin unplayable got left in by mistake, because she can’t be taken into any battle type.

Probably by design. Dockyard stages are over on the release version of the game, but buying stages is still possible, so they keep it locked up on PTS.