Code via Lord_Zath's stream XPK1X89FROG (June 22nd., 2024)

Wolfswetpaws

Gave me a D-Day container. Thanks!

Must be NA, didn't work for me either.

Worked for me, but oddly.  Entered code and got an "Invalid code" message.  Entered it again and got "Code already used" message.  Logged into game and had a DDay container waiting.  For what its worth, I tend to copy/paste the codes I see.  I just pasted the code the second attempt.  Thx OP.

Edited by Slammer58
  • Like 1

Code activated. Thank you very much Wolf!

Code Activated and gives me 1 d-day container. Thank you very much!

17 hours ago, Slammer58 said:

Worked for me, but oddly.  Entered code and got an "Invalid code" message.  Entered it again and got "Code already used" message.  Logged into game and had a DDay container waiting.  For what its worth, I tend to copy/paste the codes I see.  I just pasted the code the second attempt.  Thx OP.

@Slammer58 the same exact thing just happened to me. I’m on the NA server. Thanks very much @Wolfswetpaws 🫡

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Slammer58 said:

This is a bug which has impacted the game since the last update. It happens to me, too. As a CC, I have like 80 codes per patch to give away, so you can imagine how difficult it's been hearing "hey the code you sent me is invalid," and asking them to check in their ports. Thankfully, notifications pop up when stuff gets added (it used to not work that way lol).

As you said, the code DOES work; you just get an error message. This happens for codes from us CCs, the special Clash of the Classes codes we're giving out during the tournament, basically any code you try entering. WG is aware of it, but my guess is we'll have to slog through it until the next patch.

If anyone uses discord, I run a server, and we keep a channel for codes and there are several who post codes as they come in. https://discord.gg/5y2Nrx7 

Otherwise, I do try to keep codes pinned when they come out during a stream, such as yesterday's :).

@Wolfswetpaws thanks for posting the code. Good call!

If anyone ever feels a code did not go through, the best thing to do is file a support ticket with Wargaming. They can look up the code to make sure it was properly applied to your account.

Edited by Lord_Zath
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 5

20 hours ago, Slammer58 said:

Had exactly the same happen

Glad to share the code and grateful that a number of people were able to benefit from it.
Also appreciate @Lord_Zath posting here to explain some of the mystery involved with the errors people have been encountering when they redeem a code.

I often run-out of "daily emoticon reactions", so I'm conserving their use in this topic.  But, please be aware that I have read every post, thus far.  🙂 

Sorryyoucannotaddanymorereactionstoday_screenshot_08-16-2023_.thumb.jpg.4ee7e5225c7755f5837050c8d6a530d2.jpg

• Like 2

worked yesterday, Thanks

Worked this morning 6/25/24.  Yesterday it gave a different result but today said "Code already used" and I recall getting the D-Day container yesterday.

Looks like the code was fine but the implementation at WG is buggy.  Same experience as @aleksi111 and @Slammer58 posted above.

All's well that ends well...

Edited by Arcus_Aesopi