A Suggestion

majmac

4 minutes ago, EXEC_HYMNE_Ar_tonelico said:

Be assured that all the interactions between us (mods and users) are absolutely monitored and discussed to adapt the interaction into the favor of you (users) to ensure that we get as good and as inclusive of an experience as it can get for everyone.

Godsdammit!

image.thumb.png.058e75f2e5a79804df61f106051d778d.png

Please imagine I've put a 'like' on your post...!

Salute.gif.aafc32310bb5012f9701cdd141377b22.gif

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Admiral_Karasu said:

Yes, I'm not sure if the level of banter has generally been quite the same across all the regions.

I don't think it is. As I've mentioned before, I do a bit of English tutoring on the side, and differences between US and UK English periodically come up with students, and that's before you even get into differences in how various groups address each other ("Alright, you old b4stard!" is a friendly greeting, for example, not grounds to reach for a minigun.).

The Simpsons gave us a mildly entertaining illustration of the differences (in the episode where U2 guest): that was probably the first time I heard the word 'w4nker' used on British TV before the watershed - the word is, I believe, a lot less rude in US English.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, clammboy said:

I kind of feel like like I'm 10 years old and my mom just scolded me. 

I'm sorry I made you feel that way

27 minutes ago, EXEC_HYMNE_Ar_tonelico said:

I'm sorry I made you feel that way

No worries I love it here I'm so happy to have another forum but we must be able to have some fun with each other to.

Edited by clammboy
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, EXEC_HYMNE_Ar_tonelico said:

We want to promote this to be a space where people feel positively about the game they want to play and collect information together and to discuss the game. Sometimes this means criticism towards WGs actions. This is fine. However not as it's main focus.

Thank you for this.

I agree fully with this and want to see this forum succeed and be a positive influence on players.

• Thanks 1