[Special Giveaways | 2 Min Delay] !Clash of the Classes DAY 1 then Afterparty! 🎵Good Vibes☠️Stream Raiders👕#ad @lord_zath

Lord_Zath

OK, not sure what match I watched but it was at 14:45 PDT (my time) & you played a T9 Karl XIV Johan & your team lost. I do not have audio so I just watched. I think, maybe, you exposed yourself too much.

I, also, just subscribed to your channel earlier today where I watched a 6 year old video of the V-25 death race. It was listed & I have & like my v-25 so I checked that old one out. Holy 'Mackerel', a swarm of V-25s are fun to watch. I recognized a few names (Ducky_Shot who I know from DevStrike & LWM who I once was in a random battle with one time, a number of years ago now - she was on a test Cruiser - I tried to smoke her up for survival - but we lost). 

Also, not being up on things - is this 'Clash of the Classes' a NA event? &, I was going to ask what server you are on but, 'duh' I see that above, lol.

Haven't seen LWM on playing for a while now. Are a she & Chobittsu still around? 

Edited by Aethervox
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, Aethervox said:

OK, not sure what match I watched but it was at 14:45 PDT (my time) & you played a T9 Karl XIV Johan & your team lost. I do not have audio so I just watched. I think, maybe, you exposed yourself too much.

I, also, just subscribed to your channel earlier today where I watched a 6 year old video of the V-25 death race. It was listed & I have & like my v-25 so I checked that old one out. Holy 'Mackerel', a swarm of V-25s are fun to watch. I recognized a few names (Ducky_Shot who I know from DevStrike & LWM who I once was in a random battle with one time, a number of years ago now - she was on a test Cruiser - I tried to smoke her up for survival - but we lost). 

Also, not being up on things - is this 'Clash of the Classes' a NA event? &, I was going to ask what server you are on but, 'duh' I see that above, lol.

Haven't seen LWM on playing for a while now. Are a she & Chobittsu still around? 

Clash of the Classes – Season 8
https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/community/clash-of-the-classes-s8/

https://www.devstrike.net/profile/7-littlewhitemouse/

https://www.devstrike.net/profile/6-chobittsu/

https://www.devstrike.net/profile/1055-ducky_shot/

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Aethervox said:

Ahh you made it to the afterparty! I was trying to figure out why so many people liked Karl Johan. Turns out I don't lol. It is difficult, though, because you have to be aggressive in Ranked.

Thanks for subbing to the rerun channel! It's always fun to see what the game looked like on different stages. 

It's a NA hosted event, open to players of all servers. I have a !clash command that takes you to the ruleset/etc. I see @Wolfswetpawstook care of posting a bunch of links for you to read and enjoy :).

Sadly, she and Chobs aren't playing WoWs from what I know. I do talk to LWM from time to time but it's been a while so I should probably check in on her. She's doing fine from what I recall. 

• Thanks 2