THE Most Toxic Player I've Ever Come Across

BCGrog

21 hours ago, Unlooky said:

These types of players that tilt extremely easily will do this sort of thing, MMM or not.

Aint that the truth too.

3 hours ago, WES_HoundDog said:

The problem is when all the sorry saps die in the first 5 minutes. Your left either fighting everyone or no one.  And in either case you can't really put your skills on full display.

True. But then you have the same chance of them being on the red team. I stand by my comments.

20 hours ago, ArIskandir said:

Well, nobody is forcing you to run a rare Premium with high level Captains unless you indeed aim to sealclub. My Aoba with a 10 pt Captain is a more balanced match for that 13pt Colorado... 

Nobody is forcing you to run an Aoba with 10 points either. If you have a 21 point captain available, why on earth would you not use it? 100% of the CXP earned is converted to elite CXP, which is much more flexible in use. 

20 hours ago, ArIskandir said:

I repeat, if you are a good player T10 is the easiest tier to play, the one that provides you the greater comparative advantage... the game IS designed tha way

Just because Tier 10 has the highest skill ceiling doesn't make it as easy a tier as you imply. If you are a good Tier 10 player, you can absolutely farm in any other tier as well. The vice versa is not always true (Kamikaze clubbers that are 40% in Shimakaze immediately come to mind.) 

1 hour ago, Unlooky said:

Nobody is forcing you to run an Aoba with 10 points either. If you have a 21 point captain available, why on earth would you not use it? 100% of the CXP earned is converted to elite CXP, which is much more flexible in use. 

The retrain cost is very expensive and I don't intend to play that ship more than 10-20 matches. Btw I don't have yet a 21 Japanese Captain. 

1 hour ago, Unlooky said:

Just because Tier 10 has the highest skill ceiling doesn't make it as easy a tier as you imply. If you are a good Tier 10 player, you can absolutely farm in any other tier as well.

Yes, but T10 is far more consistent. The other tiers you get uptiered +2 every other match, overall it makes it much more comfortable.

21 minutes ago, ArIskandir said:

Yes, but T10 is far more consistent. The other tiers you get uptiered +2 every other match, overall it makes it much more comfortable.

This is an important consideration for deciding when to use boosters.

My use of blue boosters is reserved exclusively for Midway...because of the consistency of my play and the matchmaking.

I have the best chance of getting good value out of the consumable booster.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Unlooky said:

The vice versa is not always true (Kamikaze clubbers that are 40% in Shimakaze immediately come to mind.)

Or players who have very good win rates with the Gulio Cesare but are surprisingly below average in Tier X battleships.

I just had this New Orleans, spam Well Done, to a North Carolina.... and N.O. stay near back all game.

image.thumb.png.e3e5e2a552e585290095acefdcdbd44b.png

Bet you butt what happen to him....

image.thumb.png.c85e0ba67a815fae4604d827207391dd.png

and of course.... from the usual suspect.

image.thumb.png.51d93bc34554706c4071863fd1e63f46.png

Is almost like this person read my post of most toxic player and copy it like a handbook.

Edit:

They contribution for that match too, like creme on top of it all

image.png.e3e0d033784e63fb54ef80959f5163b9.png

Edited by Lady Anesjka
  • Haha 2