OMG, I did the math - the CREDITS!!!!

AdmiralThunder

16 hours ago, AdmiralThunder said:

A billion dollars for 20 warships these days would get me a raise. That would be cheap.

If I recall correctly (but I may be mistaken) you had at least 1 or 2 of them (maybe more) before that clan discount upgrade was built.

Edited by IfYouSeeKhaos

1 hour ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

If I recall correctly (but I may be mistaken) you had at least 1 or 2 of them (maybe more) before that clan discount upgrade was built.

Yes. I had a small handful (3-5 maybe). Can't remember how many or which one so just kind of went with a baseline.

18 hours ago, thornzero said:

No Account Sharing or Account Transfer

4.6. Your Account is personal to you and must not be shared, transferred, or traded with any other person. At no time should you disclose your password and other login credentials to anyone. This includes your friends, children, spouses, co-workers, clan members, and/or clan leaders.

^^^ This won't fly in the face of a spouse armed with a semi-automatic rifle who wants to play using your account. 😄

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Frostbow said:

^^^ This won't fly in the face of a spouse armed with a semi-automatic rifle who wants to play using your account. 😄

true, the section in the rules never explicitly banned the transfer/sharing the account with an spouse armed with a semi auto rifle (who does not identify as a person at that pt)

Edited by Boomer625
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Boomer625 said:

an spouse armed with a semi auto rifle (who does not identify as a person at that pt)

If you are trying to get around a legal loophole, that's fine.

If you're trying to insinuate that people with semi-auto rifles aren't really human, that's a ban for politics and for saying nasty things coming right up.

On 6/20/2024 at 9:14 PM, AdmiralThunder said:

I have spent almost 1 BILLION CREDITS

You have the credits. I've only accumulated 260 million credits after buying everything I need on the ships I have.

It was your decision to buy all the Supersh*ts. I refuse to buy any of them.

The only way to influence what WG does is to refuse to swallow (play) their barfs (bad decisions).

2 hours ago, Aethervox said:

You have the credits. I've only accumulated 260 million credits after buying everything I need on the ships I have.

It was your decision to buy all the Supersh*ts. I refuse to buy any of them.

The only way to influence what WG does is to refuse to swallow (play) their barfs (bad decisions).

Wasn't complaining I spent a billion on 20 ships. Was just shocked I spent that much.

11 hours ago, Ensign Cthulhu said:

If you are trying to get around a legal loophole, that's fine.

If you're trying to insinuate that people with semi-auto rifles aren't really human, that's a ban for politics and for saying nasty things coming right up.

true I saw the person clause in the rules at the last min and tried to avoid that, which ended poorly lol

Edited by Boomer625
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, Aethervox said:

Maybe you should ask him how he does it. Then you too could have an excess of credits and be able to buy whatever you wanted whenever you wanted it.

2 hours ago, Ensign Cthulhu said:

Maybe you should ask him how he does it. Then you too could have an excess of credits and be able to buy whatever you wanted whenever you wanted it.

I make enough credits & there isn't anything I want ship-wise now except for some actual historical stuff like a Commonwealth DD line or an EU Cruiser line. However, it seems WG mostly concentrates on fantasy barf 😒.