what are the "go for it, champ" missions?

derf

i see the in the missions list, but nowhere do i see what they are, or how to complete them.

5oo bxp shows up once a day I guess for the duration of the tournament or approximately a fortnight.

23 minutes ago, thornzero said:

5oo bxp shows up once a day I guess for the duration of the tournament or approximately a fortnight.

yeah, we gotta guess

3 minutes ago, derf said:

i see nothing there for this

If you visit the website link, you'll find the "calendar"
On the calendar are "rows" with the names of the events.  
If you click on those events, you'll open a smaller pop-up window, with an article and a "button" to click in order to participate.
Once you've clicked to participate, you should see the missions within your Combat Missions menu, accessed via your in-game Port screen.  🙂 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

If you visit the website link, you'll find the "calendar"
On the calendar are "rows" with the names of the events.  
If you click on those events, you'll open a smaller pop-up window, with an article and a "button" to click in order to participate.
Once you've clicked to participate, you should see the missions within your Combat Missions menu, accessed via your in-game Port screen.  🙂 

OMG this is one of those again is it....

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Admiral_Karasu said:

OMG this is one of those again is it....

For years, WG/WOWs has been placing "participate" buttons and "claim your gift" buttons inside news articles that they publish on their website.

• Like 2

wolfie, i did all that...

i have completed 2 missions, but like thornzero, i only can guess how.

there seem to be several quality control functions that lesta used to do that have not been adequately replicated by WG

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

For years, WG/WOWs has been placing "participate" buttons and "claim your gift" buttons inside news articles that they publish on their website.

I have a good suggestion for what WG/WoWS can do with their "participate" and other buttons.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Admiral_Karasu said:

I have a good suggestion for what WG/WoWS can do with their "participate" and other buttons.

This. In spades.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

30 minutes ago, Admiral_Karasu said:

😄 

22 minutes ago, Verblonde said:

This. In spades.

😄 
KillBillYouDidntThinkitwasgonnabethateasydidyou_meme_03-20-2023_.thumb.jpg.9728fdfa911c8bd5ff7a58d234254dbb.jpg  

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Admiral_Karasu said:

Well I am not that bent on it actually. It is to your advantage to read the materials without a perk let's say and the perk sometimes is community tokens for basically doing nothing. It isn't always CT for sure but you never know until you look.

• Like 3

They must be randomized somehow. I played four randoms in a row this morning and 2 of them were the right "type" but two weren't.

• Like 1

there easy . get 500 exps every day gives you 1 token . do it for 5 days and get the commander and an additional 10 days for the flag 

done and dusted , ezzy pezzy lemon squeezzzzzyyy .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, thornzero said:

Well I am not that bent on it actually.

Ironically, I think “getting bent” characterizes @Admiral_Karasu’s and @Verblonde’s stance on the matter.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1