I Don’t Normally Complain About Rotten Teams, But When I Do…

Utt_Bugglier

I had a real-life interruption a short while ago, less than a minute into a random battle. Unexpected and unavoidable. Lasted too long to rejoin. Never got off a shot of the guns.

The interruption lasted until the battle was over. I went back to the game to see assess the damage:

3047 damage, from 7 secondary hits, no fires.
One “Defended” badge (my ship apparently got close enough to a cap to earn one. 
657 BXP
Surprisingly, we won.

And now, the punch line:

My win-bonus-adjusted score of 439 BXP beat that of four of my teammates in the preceding battle, an excruciating loss.

When an AFK score can beat scores of participating teammates….

Just remember, this summer: It’s not the heat - it’s the stupidity.

• Haha 5

17 minutes ago, Utt_Bugglier said:

Not much we can do. 

1 hour ago, Utt_Bugglier said:

Well, there's the adage that 'stupidity has no bottom line'. When you think it can't possibly get any worse, it does 😒. This is the type of player Wedgie is encouraging . Also, there was the other team. If you went AFK & some of your team mates simply rushed out & died right away, just ponder what level & number of cretins 🤪 had to have been on the enemy team 🤨.

Edited by Aethervox

I have one irritant, or say, Pet peeve.

Stupidity.

This game has it in boatloads ( pun intended )

When I say stupidity, I mean, doing something so dumb, that you would wonder how a person has made it so far in life without basic awareness. 
This game have one big rule to it.
Awareness and pay attention to you surrounding.

Too many I see get tunnel vision and have like four ship chasing a BB into back corner of map on one side while rest of team is getting puddle stomped on other edge.
If them four ship chasing one just look at mini map for a little and see they need to turn to help and support.
Cannot tell you how many time I see every ship just keep chasing.

CV moving to middle of map at start, do not need to say anything else on this.

DD charging in and not look at mini map and see him support leave him ( both are idiotes )

and the creme.... a ship that start on C side and soon as match starts, sails to A side ( or other way around )
These player make me wish technology was advanced so much I can reach through screen and slap them ( but is more than likely bot )

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Utt_Bugglier said:

I had a real-life interruption a short while ago, less than a minute into a random battle. Unexpected and unavoidable. Lasted too long to rejoin. Never got off a shot of the guns.

The interruption lasted until the battle was over. I went back to the game to see assess the damage:

3047 damage, from 7 secondary hits, no fires.
One “Defended” badge (my ship apparently got close enough to a cap to earn one. 
657 BXP
Surprisingly, we won.

And now, the punch line:

My win-bonus-adjusted score of 439 BXP beat that of four of my teammates in the preceding battle, an excruciating loss.

Just comes to show as I mentioned before... Even AFK ships can win..

3 hours ago, Lady Anesjka said:

I have one irritant, or say, Pet peeve.

Stupidity.

This game has it in boatloads ( pun intended )

When I say stupidity, I mean, doing something so dumb, that you would wonder how a person has made it so far in life without basic awareness. 
This game have one big rule to it.
Awareness and pay attention to you surrounding.

Too many I see get tunnel vision and have like four ship chasing a BB into back corner of map on one side while rest of team is getting puddle stomped on other edge.
If them four ship chasing one just look at mini map for a little and see they need to turn to help and support.
Cannot tell you how many time I see every ship just keep chasing.

CV moving to middle of map at start, do not need to say anything else on this.

DD charging in and not look at mini map and see him support leave him ( both are idiotes )

and the creme.... a ship that start on C side and soon as match starts, sails to A side ( or other way around )
These player make me wish technology was advanced so much I can reach through screen and slap them ( but is more than likely bot )

YES ships that start on one side, abandon a flank and then be completely useless on the other side of the map.... That drives me CRAZY

Sadly, this is a large part of the players base.