Most Anti Social Team I Have Played In For Some Time

tm63au

I'm always sociable even to red team players when they send out a greeting its just good sportsmanship even if your going to blow there ship out of the water.

But i guess some players can be really unsporting or unfriendly even when there in your own team.

Yeah doesn't hurt to even give a salute or use the function button, but I guess these guys are just who they are, such a shame we are all in the same community.

Oh well

shot-24_06.17_17_10.53-0105.thumb.jpg.7be30f4eaac052eeecb947239b161c6d.jpg

shot-24_06.17_17_11_11-0475.thumb.jpg.08eb69e136f0deb211a3d7093a625cae.jpg

Edited by tm63au
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Did you try using binary code?

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, tm63au said:

I'm always sociable even to red team players when they send out a greeting its just good sportsmanship even if your going to blow there ship out of the water.

But i guess some players can be really unsporting or friendly even when there in your own team.

You doesn't hurt to even give a salute or use the function button, but I guess these guys are just who they are, such a shame we are all in the same community.

Oh well

shot-24_06.17_17_10.53-0105.thumb.jpg.7be30f4eaac052eeecb947239b161c6d.jpg

shot-24_06.17_17_11_11-0475.thumb.jpg.08eb69e136f0deb211a3d7093a625cae.jpg

One day they'll be capable of talking back.
And they'll have had billions of computer clock-cycles to think of the most effective "dad jokes" to torment you with.  🙂 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

At least you did not have :Apostolis on your team. He is the worst. 😡He griefs your moves and grounds himself all the time. Horrible teammate.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

I am starting to bealive 50% of the players are bots. Not just by playstyle that doesnt exists but also for non talking like you say. No way that nobody doesnt want to talk

7 hours ago, tm63au said:

But i guess some players can be really unsporting or unfriendly even when there in your own team.

You aren't showing any chat log showing what you allege to be the 'most anti-social team I have played in for some time'. Documentation, please, or we can't commiserate (agree with you or not).

Edited by Aethervox
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Aethervox said:

You aren't showing any chat log showing what you allege to be the 'most anti-social team I have played in for some time'. Documentation, please, or we can't commiserate (agree with you or not).

Look at the ending screen with the player names. THEY WERE ALL BOTS.

OP even tagged it as a shi*post.

Sometimes I shake my head and slam it into my desk over some of the things the OP posts, but on this occasion I'm on his side.

Edited by Ensign Cthulhu
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, Ensign Cthulhu said:

Look at the ending screen with the player names. THEY WERE ALL BOTS.

OK, so I didn't notice 'this'. Only OP was real.  A co-op farce joke. Rather a waste of posting time, imo. How 'challenging' a battle was 'that'? That's the real 'joke' here.

Just now, Aethervox said:

OK, so I didn't notice 'this'. Only OP was real.  A co-op farce joke. Rather a waste of posting time, imo. How 'challenging' a battle was 'that'? That's the real 'joke' here.

Potentially very challenging if the green bots were all garbage and the red bots were all aggressive. Been there. Done that. Have you?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ensign Cthulhu said:

Potentially very challenging if the green bots were all garbage and the red bots were all aggressive. Been there. Done that. Have you?

Yes, in the few co-ops I have played (& even in randoms where there are Bots) I would agree that your team Bots can play stupid in comparison to the enemy team Bots.