Replay Problems

thornzero

I copied a replay out of the wows directory onto the desktop to save it for a reason along with screen shots of the end of the battle. I was hoping to get it reviewed by a streamer.

Well in order to make sure I was familiar with everything that happened, I tried to load the replay to watch it and I got an error that it was incompatible with the loader and then it optioned a restart or termination of the loader. Which I followed up with a check and repair that actually d/l and repaired some files.

So to-day I loaded a one of the 3o replays in the original folder and the game loaded the replay from there. I tried copying the original replay into the replay directory to see if it would show me the replay and it errored out again. [Just that file.]

So how are we supposed to deal with these replay files if the the launcher won't load them? I am glad I didn't send it to the streamer as I would have wasted their time.

How recent is your replay btw?

June 11th but the replay folder is just the last couple days. Before if I recall, I copied one out of the folder and had no problems running it from the desktop. 

I am thinking since I got rid of Aslains; the check and repair is not 1oo% and I might need to uninstall/reinstall at some point after the maintenance. Game part is running fine tho.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, thornzero said:

June 11th but the replay folder is just the last couple days. Before if I recall, I copied one out of the folder and had no problems running it from the desktop. 

I am thinking since I got rid of Aslains; the check and repair is not 1oo% and I might need to uninstall/reinstall at some point after the maintenance. Game part is running fine tho.

Is that from the last patch, 13.4?

If so it may not play as the current patch is 13.5.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I guess it is from last patch. So thank you if that is indeed the problem.

• Like 1