Can we talk about ze..... "cheating" bots?? (from D day)

Andrewbassg

13 hours ago, Daniel_Allan_Clark said:

Not helpful to someone like me with limited time.

To each his own, the event just isn't tailored to my wants.

The best suggestion I have is to just play it for fun just like you'd play any regular operation.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
On 6/16/2024 at 2:03 PM, Verytis said:

You seem to have odd expectations. A BB driven by a smart human player would regularly make course adjustments to evade torps. They would also kite away if they saw a DD trying to rush them. There is no way that 6 DDs, backed up with a few mines, can stop an entire mixed fleet if the opponent was competent.

My point was about the "educational" value, coz remember, players can participate if they reached Access Level 6, whereupon to participate in regular ops one need 14(!!). In the wider context of Wedgie systematically dunking on player "education".

Edited by Andrewbassg

22 hours ago, invicta2012 said:

The fact that the bots (and especially the Furious) will dodge torps well

.......I've seen even 20 (yes 20!!) fish aimed at her, ALL missing. it was a sight to behold Smile_sceptic.gif.97d8c8cbb10e163afd1a67.....

What bothered me in my case is that the QE didn't turn when locked on/off, which is what good human players would do. She turned after I launched.

And again, I'm lamenting in the context of player "education" in wows.

Otherwise the mode is superfun, well balanced and superbly thought out.

• Like 1