100% Cashback Coupon for birthday

r_blackmore

Hi guys,

My wife got a 100% Cashback Coupon for her birthday.

I'm not sure how it works exactly.

What I understood : She has to purchase anything in the premium shop and she will get a 100% cashback in dooblons. Is that right ? If she buys Hood (32,90) she will get around 10k dooblons back ? 

What's the best overall ship at this price (T VI-VII) ?

What's the best overall cruiser at thise price (T VI-VII) ?

Thank you 🙂 

Just went through this myself not too long ago.

Cruiser-wise, I'd say she couldn't go wrong with Munchen or Weimar, but if she'll consider T8, definitely Mainz.

1 hour ago, r_blackmore said:

I'm not sure how it works exactly.

What I understood : She has to purchase anything in the premium shop and she will get a 100% cashback in dooblons. Is that right ? If she buys Hood (32,90) she will get around 10k dooblons back ? 

When you use the coupon in the shop, you will receive an amount of doubloons equivalent to how much money you spent using the “any number of doubloons” price.

1 hour ago, r_blackmore said:

What's the best overall ship at this price (T VI-VII) ?

The best thing to do is to use the coupon to buy the largest doubloon package you are comfortable purchasing. You will essentially get the same number of doubloons as “cash back.” It’s not quite 100% because the coupon bases it’s “cash back” on the amount of money you spent, which means you get slightly less bonus doubloons because of the slight “discounts” built into the bundles. Then you use your twice a year Armory coupon with these doubloons to get a ship. This allows you to effectively “double dip” your savings.

Edited by Nevermore135

thank you for your advice ! She'll go for that 🙂