Important info! WG removing Dasha 😢 and compensation...

VedranSeawolf359

So Mates in new update there is one news which is sad for me 😢😢😢 and I think that many don't see it but maybe is key to get Rhode Island cheaper.

WG removing Dasha Perova 🌹❤️ from game and we who have her will get 50% discount coupon for two weeks as compensation.

"With the release of Update 13.6, Commander Dasha Perova for all nations will be removed from the Armory. All players will receive two coupons for a 50% discount on any Commander Dasha that will be active in the last 2 weeks of Update 13.5."

Uh, seems clear to me that you can get dasha cheaper for a while but don't lose your dashas. I'd certainly trade a dasha for a diacount on something, if I were to ever buy anything. 

They aren't taking Dasha commanders away from those who have them, so no compensation is warranted.  The Dasha commanders are just being removed from the Armory.

They are giving two 50% coupons to everyone, but those are specifically for Dasha commanders only before they are removed.  Those coupons cannot be used for anything else.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

This is just a “last call” sale on Dasha commanders specifically. Dasha commanders also are not being removed from accounts, just the Armory. Thus, there is no need for any type of compensation.

• Like 1

If you ask me this is a WG fail for the Dasha change. No mention has been made on the portal on the news. Not everyone uses Discord or the other social medias.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tpaktop2_1 NA said:

If you ask me this is a WG fail for the Dasha change. No mention has been made on the portal on the news. Not everyone uses Discord or the other social medias.

We’ll probably see it included in the 13.6 patch notes article. :classic_tongue:

I personally am surprised it was announced at all this early.

In all seriousness, though, I expect a mid-patch news bulletin about this when/just before the coupons actually drop. There is a ton going on in the Armory at various points this update (Azur Lane, Heroes of Might and Magic, Star Trek, the “Summer Festival,” the trade-in event) so I understand WG spacing out announcements (we still don’t have any details on the Star Trek TNG collab, for example) to not overshadow what is currently going on.

Edited by Nevermore135
  • Like 1

It could be that there is some sort of legal reason why WG is removing her. It very well could be that Lesta is forcing Wargaming to remove her. 

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Tpaktop2_1 NA said:

You mean like this quote from the 13.5 patch article.

image.thumb.png.98652206fb625fe3d03f562fc35cdc2b.png

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Farmers_Only said:

You mean like this quote from the 13.5 patch article.

image.thumb.png.98652206fb625fe3d03f562fc35cdc2b.png

I was expecting the high road of "So Long, thank you for your time with us" announcement. Not a news blip hidden 12 levels deep. Either her contract is over with Lesta or Wargaming, or something went very badly in the Russian media that someone in Wargaming noticed.

dasha 111111.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zysyss said:

It could be that there is some sort of legal reason why WG is removing her. It very well could be that Lesta is forcing Wargaming to remove her. 

This was answered on a different thread. She has already been removed from the Russian game. Expiry of contract.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2