Important info! WG removing Dasha 😢 and compensation...

VedranSeawolf359

So Mates in new update there is one news which is sad for me 😢😢😢 and I think that many don't see it but maybe is key to get Rhode Island cheaper.

WG removing Dasha Perova 🌹❤️ from game and we who have her will get 50% discount coupon for two weeks as compensation.

"With the release of Update 13.6, Commander Dasha Perova for all nations will be removed from the Armory. All players will receive two coupons for a 50% discount on any Commander Dasha that will be active in the last 2 weeks of Update 13.5."

No compensation or removal of purchased commanders. Dasha commanders will simply no longer be available for purchase, and the coupons can only be used specifically on those commanders before they become unavailable.

• Like 1

They are removing Dasha from the armory, if you have her you get to keep her. The coupons are only valid for the purchase of more Dasha commanders.

• Like 1

well i guess i better rush out   and .......... wait  ive never had a dasha and never wanted a dasha  , its about time 

1 minute ago, Gaelic_knight said:

well i guess i better rush out   and .......... wait  ive never had a dasha and never wanted a dasha  , its about time 

Oh come on, you must have at least one Dasha, confess. :classic_biggrin:

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, UnrepentantSinner said:

Oh come on, you must have at least one Dasha, confess. :classic_biggrin:

nope not a single penny never been interested

my armory commanders i dont have 

shot-24.06.13_18.42.07-0259.jpg

shot-24.06.13_18.42.17-0243.jpg

Edited by Gaelic_knight

19 hours ago, Gaelic_knight said:

nope not a single penny never been interested

my armory commanders i dont have 

Thought you would have at least 2, i got the Dutch for free when the Dutch Cruisers were introduced into the game and the French one, also for free, through another event i can't remember right now. Which brings my number to four, two, the Pan Asian and the Italian i bought when i started playing the game and lacked commanders.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry mates I wrongly understand news about Dasha Commanders! My apologies!

• Like 2

I have one Dasha. The French version and I just had to put her on? What else?  The French tier IV Cruiser ---"Brest".🤭

• Haha 1