17y late and a dollar short

aleksi111

image.png?ex=6669c84f&is=666876cf&hm=2ec28938100235cdfe7fe59ea2e11500096e8bbb6971c81a3cc93a316a3214af&=

So... Anyone else gotten one of these?

I first registered my account in september 2007 (if memory serves me right), near 17y ago in oder to start Playing WoT, and until today WedGie has shown no interest in asking for my date of birth. Is this something I can just ignore or would ignoring this see Wedgie piss their pants and impose restrictions on me?

• Like 1

Got the same when game opened... I am pretty sure this is to be related to the changes to come in PEGI classification.

I did not reply btw : am far too old.... 

Edited by Silence_CN
big fingers, small keyboard

7 minutes ago, aleksi111 said:

image.png?ex=6669c84f&is=666876cf&hm=2ec28938100235cdfe7fe59ea2e11500096e8bbb6971c81a3cc93a316a3214af&=

I first registered my account in september 2007 (if memory serves me right), near 17y ago in oder to start Playing WoT, and until today WedGie has shown no interest in asking for my date of birth. Is this something I can just ignore or would ignoring this see Wedgie piss their pants and impose restrictions on me?

Probably some update to EU regulations. So far I've not received a similar request on NA tho some years ago they asked for the birthday thing. 

Mhm

They didn't ask 17y ago, And I don't rly feel like sharing it today with international companies if I can 

4 minutes ago, aleksi111 said:

Mhm

They didn't ask 17y ago, And I don't rly feel like sharing it today with international companies if I can 

Strictly speaking, this one is not on WG but on Policy makers. Regulations change and Business are forced to comply. 

Haven't seen it, but they've already got my internet faux birthdate. 

I like when people think that they are that important to be tracked. 

• Bored 2

3 hours ago, Wulf_Ace said:

My company likes when people underestimate how far we will go to determine how best to sell our products to you...

Everyone gets tracked, and there is a lot of value on bulk tracking for sales promotion strategy.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Wulf_Ace said:

why do you like it?

10 hours ago, aleksi111 said:

I think that it would be due to the new PEGI rating that takes effect soon.

1 hour ago, WES_HoundDog said:

why do you like it?

Guess because sometimes it is kinda comical... have you ever seen 'Burn after reading', from the Coen brothers?

2 hours ago, Daniel_Allan_Clark said:

My company likes when people underestimate how far we will go to determine how best to sell our products to you...

Everyone gets tracked, and there is a lot of value on bulk tracking for sales promotion strategy.

good for you

1 hour ago, WES_HoundDog said:

why do you like it?

*sarcasm*