Unique Queue time & a Fail Division

Aethervox

OK, so I log into a random battle on EU server with a T8 and a server population of 11k. The queue time was instantaneous - no list of how many in queue - just 'wham' into battle I go.

Next, I see more div guys on my team in a T8 - T10 battle so, I think positively. Naturally, this being Wedgie, I'm stuck on a far open flank (vs mostly T10s). Sure, 'set up' incoming.

So, I angle towards the middle (defensive). Sure, I even manage to plink a few long range shots (I'm playing my Richelieu). I'm running top speed (mostly) for survival.

I manage to spot an enemy T10 Rupprecht pushing into the middle. I attempt to bow speed into him to ram but am sunk just before I can do this (at least, I tried).

Meanwhile (& before) these team turds are chat slagging me for abandoning the flank I was placed on (you think that even mattered?, not at all).

My team was ROFLSTOMPED from the start. The battle was a JOKE, a SICK JOKE.

After the battle was over, I checked the results of my team. I was not the worst & I discouvered an, apparent, intentional 'Fail Division'.

To add complete insult to the injury, I examined the profiles of this 3 player division (I cannot name & shame but these three should be)

An 8 player clan where the Commander hides it's stats & uses a well known & famous  'Anime name' (uses German ships) & where the other two clannies had really abysmal WRs of 39 & 42%. The 39%er had barely any battles played - how that player even had a T8 ship is a head scratcher.

WoWS is getting worse & worse due to the obvious WG 'arranging' that is going on. 

You were the only BB on the flank and abandoned it to try and ram a ship full of torpedos? Weird play. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Aethervox said:

OK, so I log into a random battle on EU server with a T8 and a server population of 11k. The queue time was instantaneous - no list of how many in queue - just 'wham' into battle I go.

Next, I see more div guys on my team in a T8 - T10 battle so, I think positively. Naturally, this being Wedgie, I'm stuck on a far open flank (vs mostly T10s). Sure, 'set up' incoming.

So, I angle towards the middle (defensive). Sure, I even manage to plink a few long range shots (I'm playing my Richelieu). I'm running top speed (mostly) for survival.

I manage to spot an enemy T10 Rupprecht pushing into the middle. I attempt to bow speed into him to ram but am sunk just before I can do this (at least, I tried).

Meanwhile (& before) these team turds are chat slagging me for abandoning the flank I was placed on (you think that even mattered?, not at all).

After the battle was over, I checked the results of my team. I was not the worst & I discouvered an, apparent, intentional 'Fail Division'.

To add complete insult to the injury, I examined the profiles of this 3 player division (I cannot name & shame but these three should be)

An 8 player clan where the Commander hides it's stats & uses a well known & famous  'Anime name' (uses German ships) & where the other two clannies had really abysmal WRs of 39 & 42%. The 39%er had barely any battles played - how that player even had a T8 ship is a head scratcher.

WoWS is getting worse & worse due to the obvious WG 'arranging' that is going on. 

FYI, the play with a bottom tier ship is generally to stay alive for as long as possible.

Not to throw it away trying to ram...

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Aethervox said:

I manage to spot an enemy T10 Rupprecht

You lost me right here. Rupprecht is Tier 9.

Mashed and Daniel have a point too; your play was less than stellar, and your team dying around you doesn't mitigate that.

I see inattention to detail and poor tactical choices. You need to send a few replays to @Lord_Zath and get good, sir.

• Like 3

On 6/11/2024 at 7:20 AM, Ensign Cthulhu said:

You lost me right here. Rupprecht is Tier 9.

Mashed and Daniel have a point too; your play was less than stellar, and your team dying around you doesn't mitigate that.

I see inattention to detail and poor tactical choices. You need to send a few replays to @Lord_Zath and get good, sir.

Thanks! Always happy to look at replays 🙂

• Like 1

Well, with an enemy T10 Rupprecht, you wuz doomed from the outset.

You could have played defensively on your assigned flank. If they have 32mm overmatch, just resort to long range HE spam.

Your flank consisting of T10s is not a sufficient reason for abandoning it.

Considering your "extensive experience" you should know this.

• Like 1

On 6/11/2024 at 12:22 AM, Aethervox said:

Dont worry its just new batch of ret**** children now that schol is out...

Why did you attempt close quarters against a ship that has insane secondaries which pen your entire ship, instead of playing to your ship's strengths at range?