X RHODE ISLAND BB come to Armory for DB

VedranSeawolf359

That's a lot of money for me to get my ass kicked and embarrassed.

• Like 1

On 6/10/2024 at 9:22 AM, VedranSeawolf359 said:

X RHODE ISLAND BB come to Armory for DB! It will be most expensive ship to buy in it I think.

once was enough...... sorry RI...but no

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Col_NASTY said:

I'll wait for my annual Christmas Crates.

Odds are good since I have so many of the others already. ( why I never sell ships ) 

Until then, I guess I  will just have to enjoy causing floods and fires on them 😜

I'll just make sure to punish them in my shiny new Wisconsin LOL

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Itwastuesday said:

T11 moneyships for 500€ when

Soon (TM)

• Like 1

So Mates WG removing Dasha Perova and I maybe she is key to get Rhode Island cheaper.

"With the release of Update 13.6, Commander Dasha Perova for all nations will be removed from the Armory. All players will receive two coupons for a 50% discount on any Commander Dasha that will be active in the last 2 weeks of Update 13.5."

8 minutes ago, VedranSeawolf359 said:

So Mates WG removing Dasha Perova and I maybe she is key to get Rhode Island cheaper.

"With the release of Update 13.6, Commander Dasha Perova for all nations will be removed from the Armory. All players will receive two coupons for a 50% discount on any Commander Dasha that will be active in the last 2 weeks of Update 13.5."

This is just WG announcing a “last call” sale on Dasha commanders via targeted Armory coupons, just like they are currently doing for the Heroes of Might and Magic III content. The coupons will allow you to get two Dashas for 750 doubloons instead of 1.5k. That is all.

Dasha isn’t being removed from the game, you simply won’t be able to obtain new commanders.

Edited by Nevermore135