X RHODE ISLAND BB come to Armory for DB

VedranSeawolf359

X RHODE ISLAND BB come to Armory for DB! It will be most expensive ship to buy in it I think.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, VedranSeawolf359 said:

X RHODE ISLAND BB come to Armory for DB! It will be most expensive ship to buy in it I think.

Thx! Good news I believe, because it's a very interesting and well performing ship. Better to buy directly than being forced to purchase loot boxes and crates. 

I wonder how many people who just burned their midnight oil on Wisconsin will want another T10 USN BB right now.  Or perhaps WG is looking to tap into the wallets of those who didn't complete the Dockyard.

• Like 1

Lol I keep getting tier 10 BBs but I never play tier 10 ships. I am getting ready to put my big toe in the tier 10 pool though so I will probably get the RI also.

• Like 1

Can someone verify that, what or who is the source of that information? If true, it sure would be another scummy WG move.

It's in the news article for the next update: https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/game-updates/update-135-new-d-day-operations/

Under "Armory" and "US Independence Day"

So... a pretty official source, I'd say.

But the freedom doesn't stop there! Much-coveted U.S. Tier X battleship X Rhode Island and new destroyer IX Johnston will be available for purchase in the Armory for Doubloons, as well as in the Premium Shop.

Edited by Wrath_of_Deadguy
  • Like 4

8 minutes ago, Wrath_of_Deadguy said:

So... a pretty official source, I'd say.

Thank you, must have skipped that.

image-5.thumb.png.82ce30043caaa8507670cb5d217580d1.png

From premium shop, at least no bundles but its gonna be expensive as hell, better start saving haha

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Jakob Knight said:

I wonder how many people who just burned their midnight oil on Wisconsin will want another T10 USN BB right now.  Or perhaps WG is looking to tap into the wallets of those who didn't complete the Dockyard.

TBH since that tning IIRC has radar they only need to ban or stricktly limit DD radars and have some “one ship of this bunch only” limits on selected radar cruisers and she ll sell like hotcackes…

WG is officially telling people do not expect to get a new T10 special ship for a reasonable price anymore. New stuff are for whales only.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

It's the best T10 BB in the game, so very tempting...

Eventually, it should be released for steel (my guess), so maybe I'll just wait. Depends on how much of other stuff I'm going to buy in the next update. If summer sale will offer Distant Voyages containers, I'm going to spend quite a lot, so no RI

Edited by ReDiR20

You'll need to be Scrooge McDuck to get it, probably

image.thumb.jpeg.58d6860d67fcb5bd10078ad4d6e2a608.jpeg

Edited by Schnitchelkid01_
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ReDiR20 said:

It's the best T10 BB in the game

What makes it the best Tier 10 battleship in the game?

17 minutes ago, Frostbow said:

What makes it the best Tier 10 battleship in the game?

Improved AP angles, great fire chance + AP and HE dpm, 40s radar, solid secondaries, 3min speedboost, short cooldown heal. Losing only overmatch is crazy for such features and stats. And it's better than other T10 BB by a LOT actually. It's better than any supership BB

Edited by ReDiR20

A sad cash grab by WG.  Hard pass. 

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, Efros said:

@ReDiR20 the numbers don't support that statement.

https://na.wows-numbers.com/ship/3539941360,Rhode-Island/

Those numbers show nothing. There could be 70% good players playing it or 70% noobs. Since it was only available for doubloons and not steel, it's safe to assume it's whale ship, and more players are among noobs (bluntly saying...)

• Bored 1

I bow to your extensive knowledge of T10 BBs...   /s

Edited by Efros
  • Bored 1

On 6/10/2024 at 3:22 PM, VedranSeawolf359 said:

It will be most expensive ship to buy in it I think.

For those who'll pay, certainly.  🙂

• Like 1

I'll wait for my annual Christmas Crates.

Odds are good since I have so many of the others already. ( why I never sell ships ) 

Until then, I guess I  will just have to enjoy causing floods and fires on them 😜

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Col_NASTY said:

Odds are good since I have so many of the others already. ( why I never sell ships ) 

Until then, I guess I  will just have to enjoy causing floods and fires on them 😜

This is the way

1 hour ago, Col_NASTY said:

1 hour ago, cheapinkc said:

This is the way

Yes, that is the way. I still have a lot of ships that I got from the previous New Year's Certificates that I have not played, even in PVE, and I am still enjoying tech tree Tier Xs that I find it hugely difficult to justify getting Doubloons for another Tier X.

5 hours ago, cheapinkc said:

A sad cash grab by WG.

And it reeks of desperation, to be honest.

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, 3LUE said:

WG

WG = "We're Greedy" 😄

• Like 2
  • Haha 1