Weekend Spree, 7 to 9 June 2024

Ensign Cthulhu

this morning drove to work  , went on work computer checked emails . went round the base to say goodbye to a few people 

visited my former  staff sarg who just retired from the british army . spent 30 mins having a brew and chat 

came home to replied all the emails sent from movers , my relocation advisor , my mortgage advisor and my realtor

replied txt messages from my realtor at destination , spoke to a lawyer at me destination 

went on goverment website to submit claims and advances 

now im all puffed out 

and going to vent my steam on the poor bots in ships 

end of story 

this message is subjected to copyright  belonging to me myself and i  

and if your still reading it then it hasnt self destructed 

you have 5 mins to vacate the premices 

🤪😱🔚

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Lord_Zath said:

How was Acolyte?

i liked it  some dont 

its definalty better than boring andor  and bobba fett 

3 hours ago, Lord_Zath said:

How was Acolyte?

I've seen three episodes of it, so far.  Next week releases episode 4.
Personally, I'm liking it.
It may not be "groundbreaking" or "epic", but it's doing okay for now.
As "mental candy" it's fine.  🙂 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gaelic_knight said:

if your still reading it then it hasnt self destructed 

Mission Impossible theme song (Original)

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Lord_Zath said:

The colonel bolognia is alright. Allende is fantastic, though.

Once it hit Tier 8, it was just like British radar-variant CLs all over again. AP only, beautiful heal, radar but no smoke. I had a really good time in these ships, because it felt like something I'd already done and really enjoyed.

I stopped at the Santander because the San Martin lacks one very important thing that Santander has. All of Santander's main turrets rotate 360 degrees. San Martin's B and X turrets do not. I tried it in PTS and still preferred the Santander, so I saved myself 20-ish million credits. San Martin is unlocked, but remains unbought.

Edited by Ensign Cthulhu
  • Like 2

On 6/11/2024 at 6:01 PM, Ensign Cthulhu said:

Following a discussion in @Lord_Zath's Discord, I'm no longer so certain that the Bolognesi is the Pan-Am cruiser I need to be grinding.

I'll be keeping a careful eye on which out of her and Ignacio Allende loses its Elite status. That will be the ship to grind. 

So Bolognesi goes off the list, and Felix Schultz goes back on it.

7 hours ago, Lord_Zath said:

The colonel bolognia is alright. Allende is fantastic, though.

Perhaps tonight is a strange coincidence of timing?

https://www.devstrike.net/topic/40-if-our-captains-could-talk-again/?do=findComment&comment=58074

On 6/9/2024 at 10:10 PM, Ensign Cthulhu said:

Actually, you know what? Screw it, let's do it.

image.thumb.png.2aa440a90812a8eb9ece6ea5bc962a5c.png

I'll hold on to the ship until I'm absolutely sure what the grind price is for the new T5 (and in case we ever get a line of French carriers), but I think we're done with that one.

Shimanto comes in to replace her. On review, Shimanto turned out to have far less XP to grind than Yumihari and the chances of finishing her before the Anniversary is over are much higher.

Aaaaand this is what I get for regrinding the Bourrasque... Her successor basically handed to me on a platter. 🤣

image.thumb.png.4eaca27b2498e9cd28f9c5290b838264.png

Oddly enough, the same thing happened when I reground the Colorado in the event of needing the XP for the Kansas; then the Kansas turned out to be an event prize earned through directives rather than an RNG crate prospect, and all that work had been done "for nothing". Or so I thought until the US hybrid BB split, and then I was ready to unlock Nebraska on release day with zero extra effort.

So at least I'm ready to unlock the French T4 carrier if that line ever turns up. 😎

56 minutes ago, Ensign Cthulhu said:

Aaaaand this is what I get for regrinding the Bourrasque... Her successor basically handed to me on a platter. 🤣

image.thumb.png.4eaca27b2498e9cd28f9c5290b838264.png

Oddly enough, the same thing happened when I reground the Colorado in the event of needing the XP for the Kansas; then the Kansas turned out to be an event prize earned through directives rather than an RNG crate prospect, and all that work had been done "for nothing". Or so I thought until the US hybrid BB split, and then I was ready to unlock Nebraska on release day with zero extra effort.

So at least I'm ready to unlock the French T4 carrier if that line ever turns up. 😎

CommanderMcBraggApproves_meme_12-14-2022_.thumb.jpg.0ce5ff020cbd60fc7740c30ff0622401.jpgDrinkingWolfKampai_facebooksticker_saved_08-10-2022_.jpg.0f2763590046c89bd5bf15ac8e9c3037.jpg