How is your day/night going?

3LUE

I don't know how it is on the NA server, but it has been a nightmare on my EU account today. Players are just doing some really noob stuff. I had a DM die first to, of all things, a DD torps. Right at the start. He never used his radar and just charged into a cap and sank. I mean, really, folks, this kind of play just makes my head explode. A chunk of my clan, including me over on EU, logged off due to the complete foolishness going on. I don't know if it is the dockyard event or just one of those days, but I had to just say "sigh" and log off. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, 3LUE said:

I don't know how it is on the NA server, but it has been a nightmare on my EU account today. Players are just doing some really noob stuff. I had a DM die first to, of all things, a DD torps. Right at the start. He never used his radar and just charged into a cap and sank. I mean, really, folks, this kind of play just makes my head explode. A chunk of my clan, including me over on EU, logged off due to the complete foolishness going on. I don't know if it is the dockyard event or just one of those days, but I had to just say "sigh" and log off. 

It's ok to halt play when the game is tilting you.

Games are for fun.

• Like 2

That's to be expected given the last few days left for the Dockyard. I've seen it happen many times before. The sheer stupidity and unbounded foolishness is also rampant when there is a potential damage mission. 

Right now, for PVP, I'm content with Brawls. I'm having a lot of fun with it. 

shot-24_06.07_01_57.11-0144.thumb.jpg.0674d3fd88ad38d1a517a66e4b26f0c4.jpg

shot-24_06.07_01_57.05-0461.thumb.jpg.a93e8786e538aedb31c2d402a7226071.jpg

shot-24_06.07_02_12.49-0719.thumb.jpg.1117a62de74a649e5c41b4e4487aee87.jpg

shot-24_06.07_02_12.43-0536.thumb.jpg.87406548c0968ea6ccf0d6526e1d2e41.jpg

shot-24_06.08_00_28.08-0898.thumb.jpg.1fb840bc7fa7f92a45389b46a4ed401c.jpg

shot-24_06.08_00_28.04-0969.thumb.jpg.c8a6ec241dbf97f46ed3d136e1e97d10.jpg

• Like 1

6 hours ago, 3LUE said:

1 hour ago, Frostbow said:

That's to be expected given the last few days left for the Dockyard. I've seen it happen many times before. The sheer stupidity and unbounded foolishness is also rampant when there is a potential damage mission. 

Right now, for PVP, I'm content with Brawls. I'm having a lot of fun with it. 

Yep, it is pretty bad out there at this time. It is hard to believe it can be any worse than normal, but the playerbase never stops surprising me with how bad they can be. 

6 hours ago, 3LUE said:

I fell asleep somewhere between 11 pm and midnight.  I woke-up around 4:15 am and have been unable to get back to sleep, yet, this morning.
Thanks for asking.

• Thanks 1

Pretty normal weekend stuff. DD's not scouting, battleships clumping behind a single island until end of match, various smoke cruisers being useless.

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, Zysyss said:

Yep, it is pretty bad out there at this time. It is hard to believe it can be any worse than normal, but the playerbase never stops surprising me with how bad they can be. 

It is pretty bad most of the time. Before it was mainly during weekends. Now, it is almost everyday. Damage farmers. Backline DDs. Backline snipers. AFKs. DDs asking for intelligence data. Potential Damage farmers. Detonated DDs. Yolo DDs. Players who do not look at the points. Players who do not look the clock. A division of hydro-equipped German BBs hiding behind an island because there is an enemy DD on their flank.

The list is potentially endless.

On the flipside, carrying a team of seals at Tier IX or X becomes even more fulfilling. LOL

• Like 4

Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, 3LUE said:

noob stuff. I had a DM die first to, of all things, a DD torps.

This wasn't this weekend & I don't know if my DM opponent was a noob but in a T9 - T* (11) random battle a couple weeks ago, as a Yugumo, I launched my torps at this DM, turned & survived the DM's return radar directed fire & nailed him (he was just coming around an island headland) & I did get the 'First Blood' (this particular rare time for my ability level of play, was a good result w 2 sinkings total). 

Edited by Aethervox
  • Like 2