Is there a problem with Twitch missions? (ISSUE RESOLVED)

Ensign Cthulhu

I completed progress on (and successfully claimed) two of the damned things across various streams yesterday, and I'm not noticing anything new in my mission list.

What should I be looking for? Or is there a known issue?

(NOTE: THIS ISSUE HAS BEEN RESOLVED)

• Like 2

I'm seeing on discord there are intermittent issues with this week's drops. Supposedly the drop times have been adjusted but if you can't get it to work you might have to make a CS ticket.

I don't bother with stuff like this...it has too much of a track record of not working.

Plus, it artificially inflates the engagement numbers for WGs socials and allows the company to lie to itself about the value of its own content.

• Like 1

I completed 2 missions on Twitch. One showed up [pretty easy 24 torp hits or 5m potential damage.]

I went back on Twitch to-day by accident, just to kill time thinking they were done and the 2nd 13.4 mission clicked complete Again. Then a Twitch container countdown loaded for 1.5 hours instead of 3.

So when I logged back in, there was no mission, but there was 65 points for the event pass. Which is cool because I was behind the 8 ball this patch.

And I collected my Twitch container.

• Like 3

I claimed all of the Twitch prizes, but didn't get the mission until this morning, and am still waiting for the Twitch container.

• Like 1

Twitch mission problems?
News, to me.  But not entirely surprising.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, HamptonRoads said:

I claimed all of the Twitch prizes, but didn't get the mission until this morning, and am still waiting for the Twitch container.

Same here, i was able to claim the mission two times, but did not receive anything until today, then i got 1 mission, but no container drop.

Edited by UnrepentantSinner

Yeah, my Twitch missions didn't show up for a few hours. This has happened a couple of times in the last few weeks. 

They’ve been having some problems with the twitch drops the last few weeks. I claimed my regular missions yesterday (and it was two missions rather than a mission and crate). Nothing showed up, and when I pulled up the official stream this evening to get the CTs, there were new drops for the mission and crate. 

• Like 1

There's also a game update as of today (pre-release stuff) so things may be flakey depending on your current game files and configuration.   I haven't done the twitchy thing for this week as it's currently ticking on the Brazilian stream... (that kinda sounds odd...)

Good luck!

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

OK, so it's not just me then. Thanks for the input.

Except for one of you, who didn't address the actual topic at all and used it as cover for a more general rant.

PS: The Twitch mission and the tokens just showed up.

Edited by Ensign Cthulhu
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

Hehe... yeah, I think there's a problem 🙂 

Twitchy.png

So I just did 13.4 Mission #4 and got 400 Community points...  The bottom left one in the pic is about to tick over on twitch, so it'll be interesting to see if it shows up again in game.  Not sure what's up.

Edited by Arcus_Aesopi

yup yesterday claimed the 13.4 #4 mission .  didnt turn up  but this morning i got it again from watching streams and it turned up . think it was a glitch 

Something strange continues to happen in Twitch-land. This morning, I earned 13.4 update mission #4 for third or fourth time (I've lost count). I completed this mission a couple of days ago, and nothing new is in my port.  

On 6/7/2024 at 8:09 PM, Ensign Cthulhu said:

I completed progress on (and successfully claimed) two of the damned things across various streams yesterday, and I'm not noticing anything new in my mission list.

What should I be looking for? Or is there a known issue?

I claimed the Twitch container but it never dropped. 

7 minutes ago, Sambo_Cigars said:

I claimed the Twitch container but it never dropped. 

I had the same issued and ended up having to watch a stream for another hour and a half to get the container drop. Oddly, the weekly mission dropped the first time around

Yes, there is a problem....it's from WeeGee.  That's the problem. Smile_trollface.gif.1bddd7d4c71d2a180663758f7d679c62.gif

Posted (edited)
59 minutes ago, CFagan_1987 said:

I had the same issued and ended up having to watch a stream for another hour and a half to get the container drop. Oddly, the weekly mission dropped the first time around

Same here. The problem seems to be with Twitch.

Edited by Sambo_Cigars

I now have everything. Thanks to those who provided positive, helpful, informative input.

• Like 2

• HogHammer changed the title to Is there a problem with Twitch missions? (ISSUE RESOLVED)