He did it!

SoshiSone

We had lost the game.  Equal caps, down almost 200 points.  We had a DD with "spit" level health remaining vs two super BBs (one half health and the other about a quarter...courtesy of me..lol) and a submarine somewhere.  Reds could just run to the map edge and win.

That said, I understand the need to push and close the win, particularly with such great advantage.  I was dead and was sticking around for the end.  I was given a master class in DD, watching our Yamagiri (which would have died nigh instantly if spotted) skillfully avoid detection and drop very well executed torp spreads.  
Taking out the low health BB first...and then getting the second one shortly thereafter.  After that, we were barely in the lead, and Yama was able to get into a red cap a bit before the sub got into a green cap thereby maintaining the slim lead as time ran out.

shot-24_06_06_20_34.41-0077.thumb.jpg.18cccc16bf272cd038826b27b67cf7d5.jpg

• Like 4