Summer Festival Battle Pass

PrairiePlayer

1 hour ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

I think buying a stage is still an available battle-pass option.

2 minutes ago, Kruzenstern said:

Well, if it is I sure cannot find it... Would apreciate a pointer...

You have to purchase the second line/premium event pass before you are able to pay to progress stages.

• Thanks 2

23 minutes ago, Nevermore135 said:

Unfortunately, none of the “summer” events have been as good as the original one back in 2020/2021 (can’t remember).

You wrote 2017 wrong. Almost every good premium T7 and down was 50% off. T8 was 30% off.
Bought Belfast for 15€. Those were the days.

Every other summer event was a step down. We're in the basement now. Next up is digging up the foundation of the house to crash it.

16 minutes ago, Aragathor said:

You wrote 2017 wrong. Almost every good premium T7 and down was 50% off. T8 was 30% off.
Bought Belfast for 15€. Those were the days.

I was explicitly referring to the first “summer event” involving summer tokens that replaced the traditional “summer sales” that WG ran prior to 2020(?) in that section of my post.

I then go on to comment on how the old summer sales were better in the second part of the post. Those were indeed the days.

Edited by Nevermore135

1 hour ago, Kruzenstern said:

Well, if it is I sure cannot find it... Would apreciate a pointer...

https://www.wows-gamer-blog.com/2024/06/135-summer-festival-event-pass.html

First Progression Line

Unlock the second progression line if you want to earn even more rewards! For doubloon 2,500 Doubloons, you can unlock another splendid set of summer treats.

Feeling more like swimming than sailing ships but don't want to miss all the rewards? After unlocking it, the various levels of both progression lines can be completed either by completing missions or by purchasing each level for doubloon 1,000 Doubloons.

WG hope the colorful selection of the second progression line rewards will help you make a fantastic summer mix to your liking. After completing the initial 20 levels, you'll earn 1x Rare Container Rare Bonuses container for completing each extra level.

• Thanks 1

As long as I get some steel and some coal, its fine.

Also the Summer Event SUCKS, it is so uninspired, if it was any more so, it would probably just vanish from existence...

• Like 1