Concealed Missions

Estimated_Prophet

If it matters to anyone; it looks like the rentals for Concealed Missions are about to expire, next reset. (3am Pacific Time.)

Is anyone here actually using the rentals in that game mode? (I haven't; now, or on the PTS. Partly because there was hardly ever anyone in the queue.)

And one more question; I've heard playing the mode doesn't affect you stats; but does it count as a PvP game? or just add to your 'total games' like Ops do?

30 minutes ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

If it matters to anyone; it looks like the rentals for Concealed Missions are about to expire, next reset. (3am Pacific Time.)

Is anyone here actually using the rentals in that game mode? (I haven't; now, or on the PTS. Partly because there was hardly ever anyone in the queue.)

And one more question; I've heard playing the mode doesn't affect you stats; but does it count as a PvP game? or just add to your 'total games' like Ops do?

I never used the rentals because I didn't have spare credits to fit them out or spare captain XP to spec on them.

The mode is not randoms, so doesn't affect your randoms stats.

29 minutes ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

As far as stats tracking sites are concerned, it doesn’t exist (just like ops or any other limited time mode). It still counts toward your “total games” count, but it doesn’t track for any stats (on third party sites or your in-game profile).

WG obviously tracks them, otherwise your battle count on the forums wouldn’t have gone up playing any of the event modes. But it doesn’t track on your profile, and it’s not included in the API for external sites to pull from. 

It’s not just the rentals that expire - the mode will not be available after the Sep 4 server reset.

I haven’t played either of the rental CVs on the live server, but if there are any CVs in the match chances are at least one of them will be Essex (at least on NA). I’ve been using the mode to grind through a few tier IXs, and it’s always nice to see an Essex on the enemy team. At the beginning of the match I remind the BB players on our team that she has a 25mm deck.

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Nevermore135 said:

It’s not just the rentals that expire - the mode will not be available after the Sep 4 server reset.

I haven’t played either of the rental CVs on the live server, but if there are any CVs in the match chances are at least one of them will be Essex (at least on NA). I’ve been using the mode to grind through a few tier IXs, and it’s always nice to see an Essex on the enemy team. At the beginning of the match I remind the BB players on our team that she has a 25mm deck.

Yay for teakwood armor! (and a basically non-armored gallery deck.)

I ve been using Essex to see are mines OP or not. But I was suprised to see that his planes are OP in terms of damage!

Mines are so so, good players can easy avoid them while bad will take all the mines. They dont see OP but they are so annoying , instead of fighting other ships you have to watch for mines.

Also made my new best record in that mode, over 300 000 dmg with Schlifen and i dont think it was saved in stats anywhere