Commonwealth Battleships - Resources and Discussion

HogHammer

Ship_PUSB507_Yukon.png.4b828e02075749803f2a1bc2707120a8.png

T7 Yukon

Tier 7 Yukon

Spoiler

The Yukon is a Commonwealth Special Premium Tier VII battleship.  She is one of the draft designs for a King George V warship equipped with 381 mm main battery guns. The Yukon is a Canadian battleship based on HMS Monarch with a powerful healing consumable. She is very short ranged with a slow reload time on her main battery guns. However, she has good handling and concealment characteristics.

WoWs Wiki Ship Specifications and Details Link

Suggested Captain Build from WoWs Captain Builds - Tank Build

Suggested Captain Build from WoWs Captain Builds - Damage Build

Build Your Own Yukon

Ship Tool Yukon Information

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, HogHammer said:

Commonwealth Battleships - Resources and Discussion

I don't yet have the Yukon in my Port.
Also can't say that I've been to the Yukon province of Canada.

I was around during the controversy surrounding the release of the ship, though.  

24 minutes ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

I was around during the controversy surrounding the release of the ship, though.  

Same here.  Several video reviews touched on the subject, but I figured it's better to move on and just leave them out of any further discussion.

• Like 2

@HogHammer

Suggested Captain Build from WoWs Captain Builds - Tank Build

Suggested Captain Build from WoWs Captain Builds - Damage Build 

nice note  but i have to point out that because she is only T7  you only get 4 equipment slots 

@Gaelic_knight  The build is not so much the equipment slots but rather the Capt. builds on this site. Of course, there is small print at the very bottom that states: Applies to Bellerophon, Dreadnought, Orion, Iron Duke, Queen Elizabeth, Warspite, King George V, Duke of York, Nelson, Yukon, Collingwood, Hood, Monarch, Vanguard, Lion, Marlborough, Scarlet Thunder, Conqueror, and Devastation.

My guess is that the effort required to get down to that level on an individual ship would be too time-consuming. These builds would also be geared more toward PvP. And even with that, as we can see on the forums, there are many opinions regarding the "best" build for any particular ship.