I found the "World at War" series on YouTube

Tpaktop2_1 NA

Posted (edited)

It has a play list for 23 episodes. Missing episodes 16, 21 and 24. Still it is a good series. It is hosted by Shubham Sharda's channel. I am not posting the link for the start of the series due to banned emblems for the video thumbnail.

Edited by Tpaktop2_1 NA
typo
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Tpaktop2_1 NA said:

It has a play list for 23 episodes. Missing episodes 16, 21 and 24. Still it is a good series. It is hosted by Shubham Sharda's channel. I am not posting the link for the start of the series due to banned emblems for the video thumbnail.

It's been on the internet archive for a bit. I remember when it was uploaded there. Has the missing episodes. 

https://archive.org/details/the-world-at-war-1973

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Tpaktop2_1 NA said:

I think watched that many years ago, the title sounds familiar.

Edited by tm63au

The World Wars (TV Series 2014) - IMDb

This is also a good series that covers WWI and WWII. I highly recommend it. Both wars have to be viewed through the same lens, and the series touches on the key players during these wars.

If you have Amazon Prime, I think you can still watch the series for free.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, HogHammer said:

The World Wars (TV Series 2014) - IMDb

This is also a good series that covers WWI and WWII. I highly recommend it. Both wars have to be viewed through the same lens, and the series touches on the key players during these wars.

If you have Amazon Prime, I think you can still watch the series for free.

It was just on History Channel over Memorial Day weekend, and I wouldn't be surprised to see it again soon. History Channel re-runs it fairly often. 

• Like 1

If someone doesn't have the time to watch a full series, there are always interesting tidbits of information available on YouTube. You can learn new things about history in just minutes too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUBAS0tbzdE

• Haha 1