Weekend oh God my f#$%^& back, thank God that's over.

Ensign Cthulhu

I think you should take this to the mat.

Pro Wrestling Fight GIF by Xbox

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

That's a really nice swimming pool.
So, is something swimming in the pool, to the left side of the photo, underneath the Sea-Horse wall decoration?

I sure am glad I wasn't the only one focusing on the pool's overall quality of construction and submerged objects.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, ArIskandir said:

I have a better idea... let's contemplate what we share in common, over what set us apart, for example:

Bikinx Bañador bikini con estampado floral triángulo con cordón lateral |  Moda de Mujer | SHEIN México

If I were to seriously contemplate this, the next thing I would be contemplating is my well-deserved death at the hands of my wife, who I would prefer any day over this.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, ArIskandir said:

I have a better idea... let's contemplate what we share in common, over what set us apart, for example:

Bikinx Bañador bikini con estampado floral triángulo con cordón lateral |  Moda de Mujer | SHEIN México

You are willing to share? 

• Haha 4

13 minutes ago, Mono_De_Mantequilla said:

You are willing to share? 

Be My guest. She looks too young and I'm too married to go beyond the appreciation of her Beauty. 🤪

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

6 hours ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

So, is something swimming in the pool, to the left side of the photo, underneath the Sea-Horse wall decoration?

That is young grasshopper stealthy as ever.

• Haha 2

On 6/4/2024 at 2:18 PM, Ensign Cthulhu said:

If I were to seriously contemplate this, the next thing I would be contemplating is my well-deserved death at the hands of my wife, who I would prefer any day over this.

On 6/4/2024 at 3:26 PM, ArIskandir said:

Be My guest. She looks too young and I'm too married to go beyond the appreciation of her Beauty. 🤪

😛 in this new fangled age you just have to find a wife that also appreciates the finer things in life 😛

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, GandalfTehGray said:

in this new fangled age you just have to find a wife that also appreciates the finer things in life

"Younger women" isn't one of them. 🤣

• Haha 1