I''m a cruiser main .....

Andrewbassg

Posted (edited)

....buut....

BB-brawl.png

BB-brawl-2.png

....I need to do some missions......

Smile_glasses.gif.ad42a1d7c6a3da5c4b37a0

Should we call it..... the  (almost) ultimate kill stealing? A48E2DD6-327E-4E69-B995-CD0955AA6217.gif

Edited by Andrewbassg
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Andrewbassg said:

I''m a cruiser main .....

My condolences 🤐

• Haha 5

Mate ...

We all find ourselves doing things which we find distasteful. The important thing is to not let this unfortunate experience taint you.

Your penance is to say Five Hail Salems, and put 50 BXP in the poor box.1smileytongue.gif.dcc129f4d05a7add0cb0c8afd3290fef.gif

1. No offense to the Catholics in the area, but it was too good to pass up! Smile_trollface.gif.54fa9cced482993e9b392c91e064fbb5.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

I think I'm a Cruiser main too, by class of ship played the most. Ofc, I random the ship & tier I play & I think I have more Cruisers than any other class. 😁

• Like 1

By cruiser main do you mean CA or CL?

50 minutes ago, Verytis said:

By cruiser main do you mean CA or CL?

Yes!!

Smile_smile.gif.054af9b329387282775b9db3

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

You can always abandon the path of high effort low reward and become a happy kruppstahl driver. 

• Haha 1

On 5/31/2024 at 3:42 AM, Andrewbassg said:

....buut....

BB-brawl.png

BB-brawl-2.png

....I need to do some missions......

Smile_glasses.gif.ad42a1d7c6a3da5c4b37a0

Should we call it..... the  (almost) ultimate kill stealing? A48E2DD6-327E-4E69-B995-CD0955AA6217.gif

Sinkings secured.  Well done.  🙂 

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Itwastuesday said:

You can always abandon the path of high effort low reward and become a happy kruppstahl driver. 

Will have to rip it out of my cold hands Smile_glasses.gif.ad42a1d7c6a3da5c4b37a0

Edit: people don't really know how to play the ultimate ugliness in the game. Hint, she is not very good at press W, but very good at defending. You have to go close to the cap, turn out (while absorbing some hits) and then tank with the "aft section" 🙂

Strangely enough i had some very good games in it, once I was left with a (red) dd and had to cap (x N) while defending. Lasted the FULL duration of the game but "we" won!!

17 minutes ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

Sinkings secured.  Well done.  🙂 

While I was doin' mission( pot dmg) , ALWAYS play for the win Smile_izmena.gif.83f1391cc8fee4f6ba3380e

Edited by Andrewbassg
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Me too haha

Screenshot_20240601_135742_Chrome2.thumb.jpg.9e54712f8838a045bc57b25a4a267a6a.jpg

Cruisers have completly ruined my stats

• Like 1
  • Haha 1