Extend Away or Dive Into the Fray

SoshiSone

I had a decision to make.  Extend away in kite or drive into the cap.  I'm playing Bismarck, so it was dive into the cap.  I know I'm up against two BBs, a DD, and a sub.  But again, I'm a Bismarck...built to brawl.  So...here we go...[no interface version]

• Like 8

Very... picturesque it was too.

1 hour ago, SoshiSone said:

I had a decision to make.  Extend away in kite or drive into the cap.  I'm playing Bismarck, so it was dive into the cap.  I know I'm up against two BBs, a DD, and a sub.  But again, I'm a Bismarck...built to brawl.  So...here we go...[no interface version]

Thoroughly enjoyable to watch.  Thanks for sharing.  🙂 

2 hours ago, SoshiSone said:

what a great video  , now thats how a BB should be played  instead of hiding in the back or behind islands . nice torp dodging and brawling . i liked the end with bismarck sinking and the sub next to it. looked like the sub was picking up survivors  to start with . nice death pic with the both of them even @Lord_Zath would be proud of  .

thanks for sharing it was so good i watched it twice  . 👍

Great battle that makes taste for more. 

As a co-op brawler, I fully approve of this glorious battle. 

Posted (edited)
On 5/29/2024 at 1:50 PM, SoshiSone said:

So...here we go...[no interface version]

By no 'interface version' you mean no standard 'replay'? At your included size of video, I could only see torp dodging (could not tell what you sank).

I would have preferred a bigger visual  (standard 'replay') containing more battle info. I do agree with others, a brawler BB should brawl 😀.

Edited by Aethervox