If Our Captains Could Talk... again.

Ensign Cthulhu

To:  Samantha Sorrel, Editor in Chief of the Port Prattler Newspaper

Subject:  Press Release

Dear Samantha, 

I enjoyed your "Pumpkins vs Apples:  What's the Best Fall Food?" piece, published the other day.

But the real reason for writing you is to communicate the following items as a Press Release.

1.  I've concluded negotiations to welcome the Tier-9 ship, the Illinois to our Port.

2.  Commander Azur Lane New Jersey will be assigned as Captain of the Illinois.

3.  Commander Watson Amelia will become the Captain of the Constellation and take-over the duties as the host of the "Borrow your boat" training program aboard the Constellation.

4.  Letters of Appreciation have been awarded to Commodore Dave Mustaine and Captain Watson Amelia for the performance of their duties which exceeded expectations and yielded positive outcomes.

5.  Letter of Appreciation awarded to Commander Gunzo Chihaya for his attention to detail during the performance of his duty.

6.  Letter of Appreciation awarded to Commmander Archibald Shelton for the safe delivery of the Illinois to our Port.  Fair winds and following seas are wished for him on his journey back to Shipbuilder's City.

7.  Recently, a small task-force of the Port's Submarines, namely the Salmon, the U-190 and the Sturdy, participated in classified research project and training exercise.
The ships and crews are all commended for their demonstration of competence and professionalism throughout the deployment.
Now that the assignment has been de-classified, their good work can be openly acknowledged and praised.

End of Press Release.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Wolfswetpaws
Alpha of the Port

---------------------------------------------
Author's note:  Long-time readers may recall that Samantha Sorrel is based-upon and in-homage-to the real life person of Samantha Brown.

Here's a link to the article mentioned above.
https://samantha-brown.com/ideas/apples-vs-pumpkins-best-fall-food/

Edited by Wolfswetpaws

[Narrator]  The scene is the bridge of the Tier-8 Japanese Battleship, the Amagi.

[Dasha Perova]  ::: speaking into the ship-wide public-address system :::  
Attention everyone, this is your Captain speaking.
The Amagi has just survived her first foray into the realm of Intania and, along with our allies, preserved the good ship Transylvania long enough for her to complete her mission.

[Dasha Perova]  Also, we're the first ship in the Fleet of the Port to top the "leader board" for this Halloween event mode in the year 2023.
Our ship & crew scored 1,792 experience points and earned a "Sea Star", even though we only sunk 1 ship.

[Dasha Perova]  Apparently, everyone got a good workout and all the training we've done before now, including damage control, has paid-off.  Yes, that's right.  We were close to being sunk, but we held together.

[Dasha Perova]  I'm proud of you, and you can rightly be proud of yourselves the next time you compare notes with the crews of the Iowa, the Illinois and the Kii.

[Dasha Perova]  As a token of my appreciation and in celebration of the occasion, I'm arranging a tasting ceremony, featuring Yoshinogawa Winter Warrior Premium Junmai Ginjo Saké, once we've completed docking.

[Dasha Perova]  Be of good cheer as we sail for home.  Banzai!

[Narrator]  The scene fades.

• Like 1

What T8+ US ships would you recommend for Halsey considering his two enhanced skills? I have Montana, Buffalo, Cleveland & Fletcher (admittedly, a limited selection). Alternately, is Halsey useful or advisable on anything T4 - T7?

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Aethervox said:

What T8+ US ships would you recommend for Halsey considering his two enhanced skills? I have Montana, Buffalo, Cleveland & Fletcher (admittedly, a limited selection). Alternately, is Halsey useful or advisable on anything T4 - T7?

While not strictly the purview of this particular topic, ....

Commander Halsey has enhanced skills for Destroyers, Cruisers and Battleships.  
He provides nothing "extra" for Submarines or Aircraft Carriers.

Upon completing the relevant Campaign that rewards one's account with Commander Halsey, he arrives with 15 skill points.  So, I'd say he's "useful" for whatever tier of ship you wish to provide to him.
That being said, it is in ships that are Tier-7 or higher when skill points become more in-demand in order to help one's ship perform competitively.
If you want to minimize the costs of re-training him on a tech-tree ship, then I suggest choosing carefully and planning for the long-term.

Halsey was parked in my Reserves for a long time, until I assigned him to the Nebraska and then to a rented CV (for a special event involving CV squadrons that dropped mines).
Nowadays, Halsey is once again in my Reserves and teaching classes at my Port's Academy.
In the future, after I've welcomed some other ships to my Port, he'll get assigned to one of them.
Like other Commanders, he can be assigned to a premium ship without a re-training cost.

If you have CommanderXP or doubloons or FreeXP in abundance, then you could probably experiment with him.
But, honestly, the Public Test Server is more ideal for experimenting with affordable or zero costs for re-training.
If you don't have a PTS account, then consider getting one.
If you have one already, then wait for him to be "mirrored" to your PTS account and let the games and research of his talents begin in earnest.  🙂 

Personnel File Access Log Entry made by      Gunzo Chihaya  10-25-2023  14:05 Hours    

Commander Peter Newton, Captain of the Tier-2 USN Destroyer, the Sampson, earned 1 skill point via battle experience (bringing his total to 6 skill points).
In the process the Sampson and her crew also earned the following achievements, Devastating Strike, Confederate, Kraken Unleashed, and  High Caliber.

• Thanks 1

To:  Kaigun Shōshō Moeka China, Captain of the Yamato

Subject:  Meritorious Unit Commendation

Dear China-san,

On October 28th., 2023, 22:00 Hours, the Yamato sortied into a Co-op battle zone and emerged victorious.

The ship & crew sank 2 opposing vessels and damaged 5 others.
In the process, 192,263 units of damage were scored via a combination of 34 main-battery hits, including 6 citadel hits, and 201 secondary battery hits and 2 fires set on a Bungo class vessel.
Along the way, 3 aircraft were shot down, 2 incapacitations were scored, 1 capture-area was "defended" and 1 capture-area was "assisted in capture".

This strong performance has earned the Yamato & her crew a "Meritorious Unit Commendation".

The official award ceremony is scheduled for 10:00 Hours tomorrow, aboard the Yamato.
I'll see you all, there.

Congratulations.  

Fair winds and following seas!

Sincerely,
Wolfswetpaws
Alpha of the Port

Personal log    October 29th., 2023  14:00 Hours.

The files we retrieved, during our recent submarine flotilla mission, have been securely stored in two locations.

The first is within the Library of the Port. 
The second location is "off site" and contains additional images and documents which will require periodic soujourns to keep updated.

It is a relief to know the labors of love, created by several people over the course of the past few years, are preserved and accessible as "pdf" files.

This time it is I who can say, "In service of the Port!"

~ Wolfswetpaws

Editited to add:  @Kiwi1960, you are remembered.  O7

Edited by Wolfswetpaws

23 hours ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

@Kiwi1960, you are remembered.  O7

A crotchety argumentative old bastard for sure, but much loved despite (or may be because of) this and we were all very sorry to hear that we was gone. 

• Thanks 1

TO: Fleet Command, R'lyeh.

RE: Current progression and upcoming events.

We have completed research on modules for USS MIDWAY and USS GEARING, the advanced gunfire control system for RM BRINDISI, the 420mm guns for KMS FRIEDRICH DER GROSSE, and I elected on my own initiative to begin research on the B hull for YNS SPLIT and on VMF RIGA. In addition, published completion-of-research figures for HIJMS YUMIHARI have become available and these have now been exceeded by HIJMS NAGATO. 

However, in light of the upcoming "snowflake season", I feel that our research program requires a significant draw-down. I would like to defer completion of ST VINCENT and RIGA to 31 January 2024, fighting only one battle per day in order to leave the maximum of opportunity for redemption of prizes. Said draw-down would begin as soon as the "snowflakes" were available and normal progress would resume as soon as they had all been claimed. 

Alternatively, by withdrawing SPLIT and TALLINN from priority at once, we could quite conceivably finish research on DES MOINES before the snowflake season begins and thereby maybe even have sufficient opportunity to keep completion of ST VINCENT on schedule. 

I await your preferences.

MSG ENDS.

• Like 1

TO: Frederica Greenhill, Adjutant of the Port.

RE: Current progression and upcoming events.

Congratulations on your work with NAGATO, MIDWAY, F. DER GROSSE and GEARING.

After due consideration, your orders are as follows:

1) Continue progression of HMS DUNCAN --> HMS ST VINCENT as current.

2) Accelerate progression of USS BUFFALO --> USS DES MOINES on a 5000 XP daily ladder. Research DES MOINES but do not purchase her without further consultation.

3) Upon commencement of "snowflake season", suspend research of TALLINN --> RIGA. Until then, maintain a 2000 XP ladder. 

4) We notice that you omitted to tell us of ongoing work on USS NEBRASKA (upgrading of fire control system). We note how close this work is to being done, and we encourage you to complete it as soon as possible.

5) Please report back on progress with SPLIT. If there is sufficient time at the end of your other current tasks, proceed with her current progress at the rate of one battle per day. 

6) Start giving consideration to who will command NAGATO as we expect that we will order her current commander to transfer to YUMIHARI. 

7) A 7-day opportunity for reassignment of commander skills begins the day after tomorrow. There are a few ill-chosen options which require redress. Please scour the ranks of our commanders and ensure that they and their ships are prioritized for attention.

MSG ENDS.

• Like 1

Personal Log 11-07-2023  11:40 Hours.
Opened a Premium Halloween Pumpkin (container) which was purchased in exchange for 30 "Voyage to the North Pole" event tokens.
The reward was Commander Klaus V. Teslau (10 skill points).
Commander Klaus V. Teslau arrives with a pre-existing affinity for the Tier-1 US Navy Cruiser, the Erie.
This Commander Teslau is not to be confused with Commander Klaus V. Teslau who is affiliated with the Pan-American tech-tree line (and who arrived on October 30th. of 2020) and has a pre-existing affinity for the Nueve De Julio.

~Wolfswetpaws

[Narrator]  The scene is a tea shop near where the Japanese ships of The Port are docked.  Commander Moeka China has just taken a place in-line behind Commander Yukikaze (the 2nd.).

[Moeka China]  ::: to Yukikaze (the 2nd.) :::  "Konichiwa."

[Yukikaze (the 2nd.)  ::: to Moeka China :::  "Konichiwa, Kaigun Shōshō China-san.  Congratulations on your recent Meritorious Unit Commendation."

[Moeka]  "Arigato."
[Moeka]  "Demo ...."   ::: her speech trails-off, awkwardly ::: (translation = "But ...")

[Yukikaze]  "Nani?"  (translation = What?)

[Moeka]  "I reviewed recent action reports.  The Minekaze, of which you are the Captain of, recently had a lively battle on November fourth.  When I contemplated and compared the two situations, I experienced a variety of emotions, including wondering why the Yamato & her crew were lauded when the Minekaze and her crew were not."

[Yukikaze]  "Are you referring to the battle wherein the Minekaze earned three "Devastating Strike" achievements and one High Caliber achievement?"

[Moeka]  "Hai.  The Minekaze also scored over one-hundred-and-nine thousand points of damage and four sinkings via 16 main-gun hits, 16 torpedo hits, one incapacitation, one fire and three floodings while also defending an area and capturing an area."

[Yukikaze]  "Hai.  Well, for the Yamato it was an unusual event.  For the Minekaze & her crew, it was merely Saturday."

[Moeka]  ::: Momentarily speechless ... and then saying with respect :::
[Moeka]  "I offer my personal congratulations and respect for the Minekaze and her crew."

[Yukikaze]  "On behalf of the ship & crew, I accept.  In return I offer my personal goodwill and respect."

[Tea Shop Hostess]  "Ladies, thank you for waiting, here are your teas."

[Narrator]  The scene fades as the Captains receive their teas and share a moment of camaraderie.

Edited by Wolfswetpaws

From:  Commodore Edward Walsh aboard the good Submarine Sturdy

To:  Adjutant of the Port, Fubuki Shirakami (the 1st.)
CC:  Perimeter Patrol Command Duty Officer of the Port

Subject:  After-action report

I am pleased to report that the Sturdy survived, and won, her first sortie into the Ranked Battles zone.

Highlights as follows:
2 vessels sunk
17 torpedo hits
57,389 damage points scored
2 incapacitations
3 floodings
2 areas captured
3 vessels spotted

With the aid of "Blue" quality economic boosters:
357,580 credits earned
11,297 ShipXP earned
2,553 FreeXP earned

Victory was achieved by being the last vessel afloat on our team and capturing an area (while the opposing team's last remaining vessel captured the area we'd previously captured) to bring the capture points from 992 to the required 1,000 points and a satisfaction of the Victory criteria.

Both the last opposing vessel, a Hipper class cruiser, and ourselves attempted to sink each other, but ordnance missed before we each sailed out of range in an effort to perform capturing of areas.

Prior to that, the Sturdy sunk a Massachusetts class battleship and an I-56 class submarine.
The I-56 was sunk at point-blank range on the surface after a brief but intense engagement, during which time the Sturdy was hit by deck-gun fire.
However, we'd succeeded in maneuvering & approaching from their starboard aft quarter, which prevented them from using their torpedoes while we were able to use our forward tubes.

A team-mate sailing a Kagero class destroyer sunk two opposing vessels.
A team-mate sailing an Atlantico class cruiser sunk one opposing vessel.

Total damage sustained by Sturdy:  5,322 points from naval gunfire
3 high explosive projectiles caused 1,238 points of damage
9 semi-armor-piercing projectiles caused 4,084 points of damage

The Sturdy provided some spotting, which yielded 8,428 damage points dealt to opposing vessels.

Our potential damage score was 50,250 points.

Total time duration of the battle was 17 minutes 12 seconds.
Distance traveled during battle was 61.17 km.

The Sturdy is enroute home.  E.T.A. is <xxx redacted xxx>.

In service of the Port!

Signed,
Commodore E. Walsh
Captain of the Sturdy

Ship's Log U-4501      (Summary entry)  November Eleventh, 2023  12:03 Hours.    

It has been a busy morning, since the arrival of the U-4501 in The Port.

First on the agenda was a familiarization & inspection tour provided by Commander Roderich Scharnberg, as his last act as the Delivery Captain before he was shipped back to Shipbuilder's City with our thanks.

Next was a sea-trials sortie into a Co-op battle zone.
Our choice of pathing took us to one side of an island while the opponents chose the other side.
Our capable team-mates were able to quickly sink the opposing team before the torpedoes we fired could hit a targeted Destroyer.
Thus our battle performance was minimal beyond scoring one hit with a sonar ping.
We did remain afloat and gain some experience with the U-4501's sailing behaviors while on the surface and while underwater, though.

Next was a sortie into a Random Battle zone.
There we were able to make more of a contribution to our team's Victory.
We ...
~ assisted in capturing one area and solo-recaptured it later.
~ scored 7 torpedo hits, 5 on a Schlieffen, 2 on a Hindenburg
~ did 45,908 points of damage
~ sunk the Hindenburg
~ spotted one 1 ship
~ made 8 sonar ping hits
~ earned 350,982 credits, 5,551 XP and 665 FreeXP
~ scored 21,791 points of spotting damage
~ were assessed 142,799 points of potential damage
~ spotted 10 squadrons
~ spotted 1 torpedo
~ were credited for one instance of fire in the "Fires started on ships you spotted" category

Thereafter we returned to The Port for re-supply and routine maintenance and inspections which are expected for a new vessel.

I get the impression that Command is observing us and evaluating whether or not to accelerate our training & education to provide us with additional capabilities.  
So far, we've utilized 8 of my 10 available "skill points".
But all the other desired skill options are beyond my reach, at the moment, unless Command intercedes.

A solemn moment of reflection was observed during our transit back to port, in honor of the "Eleventh Hour, on the Eleventh Day, of the Eleventh  Month" Holiday.

Signed,
Christoph Schulz
Fregattenkapitän in the Fleet of the Port and Captain of the U-4501

Edited by Wolfswetpaws

To:  Fregattenkapitän Christoph Schulz, Captain of the good boat U-4501

In reply to:  Requested requisition of "Backbraces" for entire crew

Fregattenkapitän Schulz,

I read with interest the requisition you submitted, which requested "Backbraces" for the entire crew of the U-4501.

Your request is denied for the following reasons.
1.  Recent medical examinations discovered the entire crew to be in good health and without injury (except perhaps to your collective *pride* ?).
2.  An "Officer's Club" has not yet been constructed from which a more humorous version of a bracing concoction could be dispensed.
3.  Research has not yet revealed an existing coctail recipe named "Backbrace".

While I enjoy a good joke as much as the next sentient being, there are some "technical difficulties" which prevent fulfillment of your requistion.

Therefore, I will propose a bargain with the U-4501 and her crew, as follows.
1.  I will order the construction of an Officer's Club.
2.  The U-4501 and her crew will work with the Bartender(s) {which will need to be hired, first} to conduct experiments to create a cocktail recipe named, the "Backbrace".
3.  If a satisfactory recipe cannot be produced within 30 days, the project will be opened-up to become a contest in which every Citizen of the Port may participate.

Be advised, the fulfillment of this project is not a time-sensitive priority.
That being said, construction of the Officers Club will be finished by no later than tomorrow (Monday, November 20th., 2023).
This situation has, on a whim, motivated me to get one built for the benefit of all our fellow Citizens of The Port.
No more, no less.

Fair winds & following seas!

Signed
Wolfswetpaws
Alpha of the Port

P.S.  I've read the after action report.  The U-4501 did well, despite the defeat.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Enclosure:  After-action summary

Defeat  
~ U-4501 survived along with two other team ships (Elbing and Smaland)
~ U-4501 earned the #1 position on the team's Leaderboard (with 1,490 BaseXP)
~ 118,799 damage 
~ one ship sunk (Republique)
~ two other ships damaged (Yumihari, Schlieffen)
~ 20 torpedo hits
~ 1 area captured
~ 7 sonar ping hits
~ 1 flooding caused
~ 1 ship spotted
~ 1 team-mate, sailing a Preussen, was reported for being "AFK" during the battle

Edited by Wolfswetpaws

[Narrator]  The scene is the conning tower aboard the U-4501

[First Officer]  Another "backbrace-ing" defeat, Captain.

[Captain Schulz]  Ja, despite scoring even more torpedo hits and doing more damage than during our previous sortie.

[First Officer]  The Chief Engineer thought of a recipe, which is derived from certain substances also used for torpedo fuel.

[Captain Schulz]  "Torpedo Juice"!?!  Did anyone survive the tasting?

[First Officer]  Research indicates that survival is possible, but that one might need a magical stomach to consume more than a single sip and not pass-out from the effects.

[Captain Schultz]  Oh well.  Log the experiment as a failure in our research notes and continue the efforts as we sail for home.

[First Officer]  Yes, Captain.

[Narrator]  The scene fades.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Defeat
~ U-4501 survived along with one other ship (Shimakaze)
~ U-4501 #1 on the Leaderboard with 1,490 BaseXP
~ 2 sinkings (Napoli, Kearsarge-B)
~ 3 ships damaged (Moskva, Navarin, Schlieffen)
~ 137,998 damage delivered
~ 22 torpedo hits
~ 3 incapacitation ribbons
~ 3 flooding ribbons
~ 4 spotting ribbons
~ 9 sonar ping hits
~ 607,388 credits earned, 5046 XP, 618 FreeXP,

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Best Witch Doctor in all of Guna Guna

Ships Log "A.L. Littorio":      November Eleventh, 2023  18:05 Hours      

Sortied into a random battle.
Schooled a Harbin team-mate who was complaining about CV's and Submarines.
Encountered a Zieten player who was a worthy adversary.

Good Game.

Signed,
Capitano di Vascello  A.L. Littorio
Captain of the good ship A.L. Littorio

--------------------------------------------------------------------

After-action summary:
~ Victory!
~ 290,015 credits, 4,153 XP, 509 FreeXP, 1,227 BaseXP
~ 65,347 damage delivered to five opponents
(Zieten 37,442) (Baltimore 15,677) (U-190 5,496)
(Massachusetts 3,366) (Mogami 3,366 as well)
~ Sunk during battle (by the Zieten)
~ Earned 5th. place on the Leaderboard
~ 22 main-gun hits, 36 sec-bat hits,
~ 1 incapacitation ribbon
~ 3 set on fire ribbons
~ 1 caused flooding ribbon
~ 1 citadel hit
~ 1 spotting ribbon
~ 1 depth-charge hit ribbon
~ Earned a "star" on the Naval Battles participation grid 

Edited by Wolfswetpaws

[Narrator]  The scene is the bridge of the Lazo, where Kapitan-Leytenant Dmitriy Petrov is receiving news of the Fleet's activities from his First Officer.

[Petrov]  The Shchors did what?

[First Officer]  The Shchors sunk 5 ships, sir.

[Petrov]  Oh, no.

[First Officer]  But, sir, it is good news of our sister-ship and comrades aboard her having a successful sortie.  What troubles you?

[Petrov]  I made a side-bet with Kapitan 1 ranga Grigoriy Shevelev, and have just lost.

[First Officer]  What was the wager, sir?

[Petrov]  I have to arrange a sleep-over with his teenage daughter and my teenage daughter and take the two of them on a shopping spree along with our wives.  

[First Officer]  Well, sir, if it is any consolation, I am willing to bet that your daughter will win any pillow-fight that happens during the sleep-over.

[Petrov]  How much?

[First Officer]  A bottle of vodka and a case of root-beer, sir.

[Petrov]  Well that is a consolation.  Of course, I cannot bet against my own daughter, so I'll have to decline your bet.

[First Officer]  Of course, sir.  Next is the report of the New Orleans.  She sortied twice, tonight.

[Narrator]  The scene fades

------------------------------------------------------------------------

After-action summary, Shchors
- Victory!  (Estuary map, Co-op battle)
- 178,731 credits, 2,699 XP, 788 BaseXP, 329 FreeXP
- 126,829 damage
- 54 main-gun hits, 19 secondary battery hits, 10 torpedo hits
- 6 incapacitations
- 5 vessels destroyed (zero other vessels damaged)
- 2 fires set
- 2 floodings caused
- 1 area captured
- 2 ships spotted

On 10/25/2023 at 1:50 PM, Aethervox said:

Des Moines or Montana. They're the two TOP NOTCH picks for him. He's AMAZING on either, personally I have him on Montana and he works such a treat!

• Like 1

From:  Capitaine de frégate Edouard Arnaud aboard the good ship Condé

To:  Adjutant of the Port Fubuki Shirakami (the 1st.)
CC:  Perimeter Patrol Command - Duty Officer of the Day

Subject:  After-action report

Mesdames et Messieurs,

As ordered, the Condé sortied into the Co-op battle zone.

At the proper coordinates, we formed-up with our designated allies.

Some of our opponents were surprisingly durable.

In the end, though, our team was victorious.

"In service of the Port!"

Sincerely,
Edouard Arnaud
Captain of the Condé

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After-action report from the Conde'

Victory!  (Faroe Islands map -  Co-op Battle)
(Note:  all team-mates and opponents were 'Bots)

~ earned 245,318 credits (Net earnings, after expenses = a loss of 16,762 credits)
~ earned 4,193 XP, 1020 FreeXP, 726 BaseXP
~ Sunk 3 ships (Devastation, Hannover, Edgar)
~ damaged two other ships (Annapolis, Conde')
~ breakdown of damage dealt to ships:  (Devastation 159,729) (Hannover 17,758) (Edgar 5,655) (Annapolis 51,483) (Conde' 3,120)
~ 178 main-gun hits
~ 132 secondary-battery gun hits
~ 7 torpedo hits
~ 4 incapacitations
~ 6 fires set
~ 3 floodings caused
~ 2 citadel hits
~ 1 area assisted in capture
~ earned the #1 spot on the Leaderboard 

TO: Fleet Command, R'lyeh

RE: Weekend doings.

The commander of the Buffalo wished to be finished with his task and he was close to having it done, so I provided the necessary bonuses to accelerate this process.

At the suggestion of a visiting expert with a strong reputation for good decision-making, whose advice you have been heeding for some time, I took it upon myself to acquire and equip the DES MOINES and to place Tsar Alexander Ovechkin in charge of her. Space Commander Cybermedes has been transferred to FLETCHER as her permanent Port Captain.

The YNS SPLIT also finished her assigned task (upgraded hull).

Both BUFFALO and SPLIT have been withdrawn to reserve. DUNCAN and TALLINN continue their work.

The matter of commander skills has been given attention and further efforts will be made over the next two days.

MSG ENDS.

• Like 1

Posted to the bulletin board in the entry lobby of the Administration Building of The Port.

UPDATES TO EULA (FAQ)

Updates to Wargaming’s End User License Agreement – Frequently Asked Questions

Why is Wargaming deleting inactive accounts?

We are deleting accounts that have been inactive for 10+ years to reflect changes in the law and the protection of players’ personal data. Wargaming is required by law to delete inactive accounts and connected personal information.

Will my account be deleted if I logged in at least once to any Wargaming games?

No. If you logged in to any Wargaming product or service (e.g., to the game, portal, or WGC) in the past 10 years, your account will not be deleted as it still remains active.

I wish to log in but have forgotten my account credentials. What can I do?

Please contact Player Support. They will be able to assist you with account recovery once you have successfully verified your account ownership.

I made real money purchases on my inactive account. Once the account is deleted, will the real money purchases be lost, or can I transfer them to another account?

All inactive accounts will be deleted along with all their in-game purchases and progress. Transferring vehicles, crew, and other in-game assets is not possible. However, we will inform you at least 45 days in advance about the deletion of an account, and you can simply log in to any Wargaming product or service to prevent its deletion.

Can I restore or reactivate my deleted account?

You cannot restore your account once it is deleted. However, we will inform you via email at least 45 days in advance about the deletion of an account, and you can simply log in to any Wargaming product or service to prevent its deletion.

What will happen to the nickname once the account is deleted? Can I reserve the nickname of an inactive account and claim it once it is deleted?

If an account is deleted, we may allow other players to use the nickname previously used with a deleted account. Please note it may take between 30 and 90 days for a nickname to become available after account deletion. Once nicknames are available, they can be claimed by any player for a name change or new account. There is no way for you to reserve a nickname.

https://legal.na.wargaming.net/en/

[Narrator]  An announcement was posted to the bulletin board within the lobby of the Administration Building of the Port ...

Results of the High School Fleet Auction.

Item 1, HSF Graf Spee.
Already have one in our Port.  No bid made.

Item 2, "Blue Mermaid Flag"
Number of winners:  500
Lowest winning bid: 67,000,000 credits
Your bid:  31,000,003 credits

Your bid has not won.
The Bid has been returned to your account.

[Narrator]  The scene fades as Citizens of the Port pause in their travels to read the announcement and then continue on with their day's purposes.

Personal Notes 11-25-2023  21:10 Hours

Sent the Béarn into several random battles, today, in an effort to train Captain René Jobert and earn CXP and BaseXP in order to satisfy the criteria of a few missions. 
In the process, he earned two promotions.
He only needs one more skill point to gain his next planned Captain's Skill, Enhanced Aircraft Armor.

Completed a series of Voyage to the North Pole in-game event missions and welcomed the Tier-8 Russian Cruiser, the Dmitry Pozharsky, as a reward.
The ship was delivered by Kapitan-Leytenant Vitaliy Zhukov (6 skill points).
He will be sent back to Shipbuilder's City with thanks for a job well done.
There are several Commanders already in my Reserve Barracks who are waiting for a ship.
Captain selection and hull module installation to begin, soon.

21:30 Hours 
Update:  Commander Nymus (10 skill points) has been assigned as Captain of the Dmitry Pozharsky.

~Wolfswetpaws

TO: Fleet Command, R'lyeh

RE: Progress Update.

As of close of battle today:

HMS DUNCAN is halfway through completion of research for HMS St VINCENT

VMF TALLINN is ~ 60% complete with regards to VMF RIGA. 

Work on all other researchable lines has been halted until after "snowflake season". I am assuming that you have authorized acquisition of HIJMS YUMIHARI as soon as she is available for purchase.

We are comfortably on track to acquire VMF DMITRI POZHARSKY. We have 10,000 base experience to gain with four days in hand, an easy "ask" for even a low level of daily activity. I would like to know how you wish to redeem the bonus points we have accumulated as part of this acquisition. 

Please note that I will be taking a few days off until this task is complete, as Fleet Admiral Kelly has invited me to inspect the Commonwealth Fleet and has promised to "show me around Down Under", whatever that means. 

MSG ENDS.

• Like 1