PSA: German DD D-Day mission exploit

IfYouSeeKhaos

In the 1st wave of that mission there is a Benson DD & it lays a smoke screen that has over 3:30 minute duration...take it out (don't need to do that yourself...just after it is taken out you can)...steal it's smoke & you can farm forever & save your smoke for later.

I caveat...you must use hydro as there is a Brit DD (think Jervjs but don't quote me on that) that will sneak up on you & hydro you & that bastard has god guns that will tank you out quick if you're sitting still in the smoke...but your German hydro does out distances it's Brit hydro so as long as you use your hydro you can easily see it coming in time & eliminate it & still have plenty of farming time.

Eventually be prepared for acBalti that can radar you but it holds off a long while after spawning before it uses it's radar...at least it did on the PTS...YMMV.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Smoke stealer...

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, Admiral_Karasu said:

Smoke stealer...

Hey, if the Benson’s not using it anymore…. You wouldn’t want it to go to waste, would you?

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

3 hours ago, Admiral_Karasu said:

Smoke stealer...

1 hour ago, MidnightPhoenix07 said:

Hey, if the Benson’s not using it anymore…. You wouldn’t want it to go to waste, would you?

It's an addiction...

I'm going to meetings for it though...

"Hello...my name is ifyouseekhaos & I steal smoke..."

• Haha 6