I got called a Bot Account, I must be doing something right.

Jakeshuffle

I'm cracking up. The BB on our flank didn't like that I got all three of the kills on the bots I guess haha! Oh, this was in a co-op match where I'm trying to get my Des Moines back so I can get into campaign missions again.

botting!.jpg

botting! team score.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Wolf player needs to go out and touch some grass. 😂

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Jakeshuffle said:

I'm cracking up. The BB on our flank didn't like that I got all three of the kills on the bots I guess haha! Oh, this was in a co-op match where I'm trying to get my Des Moines back so I can get into campaign missions again.

botting!.jpg

botting! team score.jpg

Since when do bots get kills?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

I've seen the Cimmaron cargo-ship sink an opponent on a few occasions in Scenario Operation Narai.

'Bots are often underrated, but occasionally they "Level-up!" spectacularly.  🙂 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

Where have you been? Bots do get kills. It is one of the ways WG cheats in battles (one sides Bots get more kills than the other).

• Confused 1
  • Bored 1

6 hours ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

I think you must be joking. Even in Co-op, bot DDs ram each other frequently. In Operations, they also score. There was a time Aegis was notorious for the sheer volume of firepower of that 2nd wave. And in Asymmetric Battles, we see how they can focus on humans. 

• Like 2

Im pretty sure I encountered this guy while playing Asymmetrics. Same clan, similar complaint; started whining about players killing bots..... lol

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

Just to clarify:

10 hours ago, Jakeshuffle said:

botting!.jpg

botting! team score.jpg

5 hours ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

I've seen the Cimmaron cargo-ship sink an opponent on a few occasions in Scenario Operation Narai.

'Bots are often underrated, but occasionally they "Level-up!" spectacularly.  🙂 

2 hours ago, Aethervox said:

Where have you been? Bots do get kills. It is one of the ways WG cheats in battles (one sides Bots get more kills than the other).

57 minutes ago, Frostbow said:

I think you must be joking. Even in Co-op, bot DDs ram each other frequently. In Operations, they also score. There was a time Aegis was notorious for the sheer volume of firepower of that 2nd wave. And in Asymmetric Battles, we see how they can focus on humans. 

I was referring to bot accounts...not the game's bots..

Most people use the "bot" claim for players that sail around doing nothing productive & die without getting any actual damage...not players that get 3 kills at the 1st cap they go to.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

I was referring to bot accounts...not the game's bots..

Most people use the "bot" claim for players that sail around doing nothing productive & die without getting any actual damage...not players that get 3 kills at the 1st cap they go to.

Yougottabemorespecific_AntManmoviememe_07-21-2023_.thumb.jpg.c95fe49e62ffb0095a98b8177d1c1f57.jpg 

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

Yougottabemorespecific_AntManmoviememe_07-21-2023_.thumb.jpg.c95fe49e62ffb0095a98b8177d1c1f57.jpg 

What exactly did you not understand about that clarification...OP was accused of being a bot (not like the bots in co-op...but accused of having a bot account)... bot accounts don't get kills.

• Bored 1