Snapshot of problematic WoWS MMs

Aethervox

Four random battles played just now on EU server; 

#1) a 12-9 close battle (the only one that was enjoyable)

#2) a 7-1 mercy stop the battle (yes, one of 'those')

#3) a 10-2 roflstomp 

#4) another roflstomp 12-4 (in this one, 3 players on W team were better (experience-wise) than our top player plus our team had 6 players who were worse than the bottom player of the W team - yes, the MM 'randomed' the players that blatantly badly)

This is three of the four battles not fun for a variety of reasons even tho I saw 3 Ws out of these battles. Bottomline (for me) =  WG continues to produce a Joke MM.

44 minutes ago, Aethervox said:

Four random battles played just now on EU server; 

#1) a 12-9 close battle (the only one that was enjoyable)

#2) a 7-1 mercy stop the battle (yes, one of 'those')

#3) a 10-2 roflstomp 

#4) another roflstomp 12-4 (in this one, 3 players on W team were better (experience-wise) than our top player plus our team had 6 players who were worse than the bottom player of the W team - yes, the MM 'randomed' the players that blatantly badly)

This is three of the four battles not fun for a variety of reasons even tho I saw 3 Ws out of these battles. Bottomline (for me) =  WG continues to produce a Joke MM.

Sounds like normal randoms.

If it's tilting you, time to take a break for the day?

Plenty of other games out there to enjoy.

• Like 3

Not a MM issue.. MM can't predict player performance in a battle it creates.

MM only creates a match, but it can't define the match outcome with so many variables in play.

The only constant game mode IMO.... Co-op, (MM in Co-op is the same as Random with very few exceptions).

It is unreasonable to expect every match to be close until the end. 

Reading the tell-tale signs of an impending rofl-stomp is a skill that can be honed.

If you get good at it, it allows you to position yourself at the front of the queue when it comes to mopping up the remaining damage/kills on the board. 

• Like 1