Great Battles: Battle of Tsushima mission progress topic

Aethervox

Posted (edited)

On the first mission, atm, 3/4 way throught it. Just a grind, really. Sometimes half or more the team are Bots in Randoms, other times considerably more real players. Old time FUN.

Edited by Aethervox
  • Like 2

Tsushima? Mikasa time!

shot-24_05.26_00_38.55-0177.thumb.jpg.e32cdc7f523b7ec8a550719b9b4a0f86.jpg

Even with 11 bots on each side, sinking everything is still pretty uncommon in this ship. That's a new record for me!

I'll do the 200 ribbons one tomorrow evening. One battle should be enough here again.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Viridem said:

Tsushima? Mikasa time!

shot-24_05.26_00_38.55-0177.thumb.jpg.e32cdc7f523b7ec8a550719b9b4a0f86.jpg

Even with 11 bots on each side, sinking everything is still pretty uncommon in this ship. That's a new record for me!

I'll do the 200 ribbons one tomorrow evening. One battle should be enough here again.

Vader Impressive GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Just completed it using Tachibana, love that ship. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DDG44_Vet said:

Just completed it using Tachibana, love that ship. 

👍

Posted (edited)

Finished the mission yesterday, played St Louis (Halloween camo), Charleston, Wakatake (Halloween camo), Umikaze Bogatyr and Mikasa. Those secondaries were good in the ribbons part. All coop (time reasons)

image.thumb.png.b71f0b87adb4c5fd60eedf1fab3ef2b8.png

Edited by Gnirf
  • Like 1

Just now, Gnirf said:

Finished the mission yesterday, played St Louis (Halloween camo), Charleston, Wakatake (Halloween camo), Umikaze Bogatyr and Mikasa. Those secondaries were good in the ribbons part.

👍

Ofc, playing randoms to get 3 kills to finish this mission chain, I see a CHEAT loss. So, I had to slum 😒 in Co-ops ( I now, only have 61 kindergarten battles total).

I completed this mission using Charleston and Wickes. I have never played Wickes before but now I find out it is a fun ship. It has 4x3 torpedoes and reloads in 32 seconds. Use speed boost to approach ships and then go in circles and firing torpedoes.

• Like 1

Low tiers is crazy.  I slapped a 6-point captain on Nino Bixio and took her into Randoms for the Battle of Tsushima event.  (Side note I also dug back into the Five Epochs of the Navy Campaign and selected Stage1 Task 6 to complete simultaneously.)  It took 5 minutes of waiting but a battle finally started, me and 11 Tier II bots vs one red player in Dresden and his own 11 bots.  This dude, who turns out to be a professional Dresden player (over 3500 Dresden battles, 13 total others, none above Tier I) knew how to play vs the bots, and sank them all as they milled about failing to take his cap.  Yep, he got 11 kills.  Turns out not even to be his record of 12.  But he did not sink me, because he had lost more health than I vs those bots, and though he charged me while I was still dealing with a bot ally of his in my own cap, so I switched fire to him and down he went in a few salvoes.  I still had to sink the bot in my cap, and take down a full-health Alm Barroso which had been lingering at the red cap, but not too much trouble since the Tier II bots have terrible aim.  I could not match his 12 kills because two of my bot allies got Die-Hard ram kills before being were finished off by my opponent.

image.thumb.png.d17c9b57f3981d16913c563ed6879b5c.png

• Like 4