"Great Battles: Hunt for Bismarck" progress topic.

Wolfswetpaws

I'm currently on the fist task of the mission chain "Great Battles:  Hunt for Bismarck".

• Like 1

For reasons unknown to me, the first task of getting 6 spotting ribbons is not progressing past the 5th ribbon.
Even though I've tried sailing a CV (the Ark Royal) and a DD (the Acasta) in Co-op games.  (Which well surpassed the 1 spotting ribbon that I needed.)

I'm running the "check & repair" process on my WOWs installation to see if that helps.

12 minutes ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

For reasons unknown to me, the first task of getting 6 spotting ribbons is not progressing past the 5th ribbon.
Even though I've tried sailing a CV (the Ark Royal) and a DD (the Acasta) in Co-op games.  (Which well surpassed the 1 spotting ribbon that I needed.)

I'm running the "check & repair" process on my WOWs installation to see if that helps.

Doesn't it have a min tier of 7?

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Tricericon said:

Doesn't it have a min tier of 7?

You're correct.  That was my problem and I didn't notice it, earlier.  Thanks.  🙂 

• Like 1

Sailed my Implacable and got 7 spotting ribbons in one random battle.
First mission task accomplished.

I've completed the "Receive 3,500,000  HP of potential damage" mission task.

I've completed the "Get 190 Main battery hits or torpedo hits ribbons" task.

Three down.  One to go.

• Like 1

I've completed the final task of "Cause 25,000 HP of damage to ships by setting fires or by flooding".

With that, I've completed the Great Battles:  Hunt for Bismarck mission-chain.  🙂